Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 6rv

my hair is light/medium brown with some blonde, should I bleach it or am I okay?
Does this brand fade rather quickly? I’ve never tried it before
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 6rv!
How would you rate this product?
Ensenada, Baja California
This brand of hair products is one of the best I have tried, in terms of supermarket products, I like the range of colors it handles in addition to how easy it is to apply the product. Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 6rv
Demi-permanent hair dye, like semi-permanent hair dye, provide a healthy, gentle alternative for dyeing hair, as they are less damaging than permanent hair dye can be. Either one is perfect for me, since I don't want my hair dyed permanently. So, I totally recommend this product.
cairo, Egypt
1,039 reviews
Hello I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group My mail: [email protected]
Hello I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group My mail: nour[email protected]
Used this colour for a year. It's a beautiful red! Works best on hair that has been bleached before the first use. This will ensure the brightest colour possible. Customers will have to buy peroxide to make the colour process in the hair. It is very easy to use and turns out beautifully if you follow the instructions on the package.
Novi Sad
I used this brand in my readhead faze in life and I can say it's really good. Really stands out of competition, and every hairdresser recommends it.
El Paso , TX
Love the color true vibrant ruby red, I use one whole tube for my mid lenght hair with a 20 v developer just to deposit the hair my hair was dq . x
Wilmington
I really like the wella hair color, it works really good and they have an variety of beautiful natural colors that can match anyone skin tone.
xalapa ver.
Cuando ocupas un color de cabello es porque de verdad quieres pasar con el algún tiempo y la verdad no estoy de acuerdo con este producto
London, ON
A beautiful, rich red. The comour is bright, and it lasts long for a red! This dye doesnt leave my hair dry and brittle like others
Wow gorgeous color for hair dye is harmless to the hair gives a wonderful shine I loved it very much if I would get one