Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 6rv

my hair is light/medium brown with some blonde, should I bleach it or am I okay?
Does this brand fade rather quickly? I’ve never tried it before
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 6rv!
How would you rate this product?
Gold Beach, OR
Great quality for an amazing price, can't go wrong with Wella products. This demi permanent has a specific developer made just for their color charm demi permanent line and the color lasts longer than most other brands of demis. This particular color is more of a true red, not leaning too close to copper or blue/purple undertones, it's a nice in between. High shine and easy application. I prefer to use a bottle with this particular formula.
Chico, CA
I've only used this brand once I really like the wella hair toner, it works really good and they have a variety of beautiful natural colors that can match anyone skin tone and the undertone of their hair. I didn't even know that hair had a under tone like skin does WELLA Salon Color Charm Permanent Liquid NATURAL BLONDE Toner HC-T28 (3 Pack)
Redondo Beach, CA
I really love Wella's selection of reds.  They never disappoint!  The colors are always vibrant and last for quite some time.  I love to experiment and mix the colors.  If you want a knockout red, Wella has it.  I want to go color my hair now!  I'm always happy with Wella.
This dye was the perfect color. It made my hair look natural and didn’t look fake at all, the only thing I could complain about is it kind of left my hair dry. The color turned out the exact same as the box. I would totally buy again.
Findlay, OH
One of my fav hair colors! Was so easy to apply and came out the most perfect shade of red! Was the perfect refresh for my already red hair! So affordable and was just overall awesome, I’ll be buying again for sure!
san jose ca
Wella products one of the best I used for my hair ! trusted hair solution and your hair comes beautiful and shinny and long lasting color in your hair it easy to used so I would buy it every time! Try it !
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I didn't care for the formula at all. It was my first time trying a demi dye and I guess I just had different expectations. It faded out really fast and it felt as if I had dyed my hair with permanent dye.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this color on a friend and it came out red like she wanted! But her hair was black and had to bleach it before dying it red. But it was easy to use and definitely we were satisfied with the color
Oxford, NC
I actually love this one, and talked to my aunt about doing my hair like this again. I love the color and how it felt on my hair. Recommend for anyone who wants a change but not for life.
Deer Lodge, MT
I don't use demi permanent often but when I needed to go over blonde the color wouldn't take so someone recommend demi permanent and it worked so good, it went over the blonde with no issues and didn't fade nearly as fast as the permanent did, I highly recommend Wella for this