Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 5N

Does anyone have a before and after pic using this color?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor 5N!
Citrus Hts, CA
I use wellas demis when i just need a nice change of tone in my hair, some of the colors are beautiful and rich while others seem to fall flat. Im not a fan of the double developer, I fell like it dries my hair a little extra. But getting a color I want is worth it.
Hampstead, NH
As the daughter of a hairdresser I try to only use brands that I know will not damage my hair. My mom has always recommended wella whenever I want to do color in my hair.
Nashville
I have used a few different tones in the Wella Demi Permanent line and I have always enjoyed how my hair looks. Much better than paying $60 at a salon for the same thing. Super easy to do at home and it helps me from becoming more high maintenance than I would like on my hair.
Love Wella as a brand I goto for toning my hair! If you’ve got friends in the business, ask them to buy these for you so you don’t have to spend 50+ just on toning! I’ve toned my hair different shades to match the seasons as not to compromise the blonde balayage I have!
Las Vegas, NV
Wella is one of my favorite professional hair color brands. The Color Charm Demi Permanent hair color does not dry out or damage my hair. As far as color treatment goes, Wella is definitely on top. Recommend for any professional hairdressers.
Quincy, IL
This has been my go-to hair color for years! I prefer adding gold to this rather than using the 5G because i feel like it is a richer color. I leave this Demi color on my grey roots for 40 minutes and it does not damage my hair at all!
Ferguson, NC
Made my scalp super itchy and my hair started falling out like crazy. I have stopped using this product due to how much it dried my hair out and left it unhealthy. Will not use again.
Pomona, CA
Love all the wella hair products they are amazing ! There are so many colors to choose from and they are also very inexpensive. You can have a new look in no time ! Saving you time and money ! I would definitely recommend using this brand.
Louisville, KY
I have used wells products for quite sometime. I do not dye my hair myself, but my hair dresser uses Wells products. My hair turned out very pretty and it didn’t dry my hair out extremely bad. My color turned out perfect!
Simi Valley, CA
I like wella. It gets the job done and smells nicer than some of the alternatives. I like how shiny it makes my hair and it does last awhile. If you know what you are doing I would recommend this brand.