BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor is specially designed for use immediately after a chemical service. see more...

• Is there another brand that I similar to Wella?2 Answers
meg n.
I always use this hair dye and it always leaves my hair soft and shiny and I never have any damage after using it! Doesn't have too strong of a smell and it doesn't irritate my scalp at all
Carolyn Y.
As a hairdresser, and speaking from personal experience and professional option, wella is a awesome. Rand, love all there colors and there highlighting powders as well.. And it is very decently priced!
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
Love the demi line with wella. No damage and the color lasted longer than i excepted!! I have used a range of colors of this product, loved them all!
Alecia C.
Mabelvale, AR
Wella Color Charm hair color is amazing. It makes your hair look young and vibrant and you really get the outcome it is supposed to give you!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Wella Color Charm hair color is amazing.I have used a range of colors of this product, loved them all. !!!
Suzi C.
Blaine
Solid hair dye, didn't love or hate it. Probably need to try again to know for sure.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
I am I cosmetology student and wella is the only hair color we use in our salon.
Michelle H.
Kitchener, ON
I have always used wella products to dye my hair and they have always last me a very long time with great fade times. It's not drying on my hair compared to other dyes.
Alecia C.
Mabelvale, AR
Is there another brand that I similar to Wella?