Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent

¿Este producto puede ayudar a fortalecer el cabello?
Does anyone know if this is more on the gray side or the beige side?
my hair is light/medium brown with some blonde, should I bleach it or am I okay?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent!
Sibel C.
I already have black hair from myself, sometimes I get gray hair, there are only a few and it pulls well with this. Good job
Nihal M.
Alphen aan den Rijn
It gave you another color then i exvepted. Im sorry i dont have a picture for you guys. Butt maybe it will work on your hair
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Cynthia B.
Review for: Light Gold Blonde 10Ng 10 03
Wella has done wonders to my hair! My hair stylist uses this brand all the time to add beautiful highlights to my hair! It lifts perfectly! Even after she uses a toner on my hair. My hair is always so soft and it never drys out my hair!
Maggie Z.
TEMPE, AZ
Review for: 6 45 Fiery Red 2 oz
Great color, easy to use, and doesn't have a chemical smell. The product worked very well and didn't stain clothes. Review from influenster.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Niobys L.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: 4N Medium Natural Brown
One of my favorite brand love the way my hair looks shiny and beautiful is a great product sometimes the color goes away faster than what I expected it but looks great and I really like this color For this season is affordable is perfect for me
mitzel M.
Orlando, FL
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by mitzel M.
Review for: Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor Very Light Gold Blonde 9Ng 9 03
Love this product! I don’t like using permanent die because of the upkeep and root growth. I also like to try to preserve my natural color. I have a light ash brown as my natural color (no grays) and I’ve used the dirty blonde shade I believe. A warning for this product: the color applies a lot darker than advertised!! I used a medium brown once and my hair was nearly black. The great this about this is it does fade away with time. Washing my hair 2-3 a week I’d say the color lasted a couple of months. Highly recommend if you want to go darker and not commit! I went from light ash brown and mixed 7N medium natural blonde & 5N light natural brown and got this color.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 7A Medium Ash Blonde
I like this brand overall for demi color However, the medium ash blonde is in no way blonde. It is most definitely brown. And that's why I use demi color
Mancho E.
New Castle, DE
I have been using this product for several years now. The gel consistency is great, does not drip. The results are AMAZING and long-lasting! Gorgeous color, great shine, great coverage .It lasts forever.... like more than 6 weeks without fading.
Gianna R.
San Antonio , TX
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Gianna R.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Gianna R.
Review for: 8A Light Ash Blonde
I needed to tone down my grown out blonde to blend in my dark roots without doing further damage and this did an amazing job. My hair is shiny and healthy. My hair is a beautiful hue. It’s much darker than you will think it will come out but I did my research and already knew that. It’s exactly what I wanted it to look like.
Eilidh O.
Dundee, Angus
Review for: Color
Maintains the colour well. Doesn’t cause yellow/warm unwanted tones, good value for money. Happy with the product overall
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
il y a 2 ans
Diana M. il y a un an
Yes! But make sure you identify your blonde level and pick the same level for the toner or it won’t do anything. Hope it helps.