Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent

¿Este producto puede ayudar a fortalecer el cabello?
Does anyone know if this is more on the gray side or the beige side?
my hair is light/medium brown with some blonde, should I bleach it or am I okay?
Start your review of Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Cynthia B.
Review for: Light Gold Blonde 10Ng 10 03
Wella has done wonders to my hair! My hair stylist uses this brand all the time to add beautiful highlights to my hair! It lifts perfectly! Even after she uses a toner on my hair. My hair is always so soft and it never drys out my hair!
Maggie Z.
TEMPE, AZ
Review for: 6 45 Fiery Red 2 oz
Great color, easy to use, and doesn't have a chemical smell. The product worked very well and didn't stain clothes. Review from influenster.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Niobys L.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: 4N Medium Natural Brown
One of my favorite brand love the way my hair looks shiny and beautiful is a great product sometimes the color goes away faster than what I expected it but looks great and I really like this color For this season is affordable is perfect for me
mitzel M.
Orlando, FL
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by mitzel M.
Review for: Color Charm Demi Permanent Haircolor Very Light Gold Blonde 9Ng 9 03
Love this product! I don’t like using permanent die because of the upkeep and root growth. I also like to try to preserve my natural color. I have a light ash brown as my natural color (no grays) and I’ve used the dirty blonde shade I believe. A warning for this product: the color applies a lot darker than advertised!! I used a medium brown once and my hair was nearly black. The great this about this is it does fade away with time. Washing my hair 2-3 a week I’d say the color lasted a couple of months. Highly recommend if you want to go darker and not commit! I went from light ash brown and mixed 7N medium natural blonde & 5N light natural brown and got this color.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 7A Medium Ash Blonde
I like this brand overall for demi color However, the medium ash blonde is in no way blonde. It is most definitely brown. And that's why I use demi color
Gianna R.
San Antonio , TX
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Gianna R.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Gianna R.
Review for: 8A Light Ash Blonde
I needed to tone down my grown out blonde to blend in my dark roots without doing further damage and this did an amazing job. My hair is shiny and healthy. My hair is a beautiful hue. It’s much darker than you will think it will come out but I did my research and already knew that. It’s exactly what I wanted it to look like.
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: Color
I love using this brand, the quality is always amazing and the price is affordable. I love using this brand when I want to make something different in my hair. I really recommend this product.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I went from black to blonde last year and used a wella charm color I got from Sally's beauty supply. I was a little hesitant to use it since It was a new product to me, but I was completely satisfied with the results. The color matched almost exactly what I was expecting and It was relatively inexpensive as well.
Alyssa P.
Riverbank, CA
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Alyssa P.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Alyssa P.
Review for: 7A Medium Ash Blonde
Super happy with this product. I am an at home blonde of many years and let's just say I've tried a LOT of products to get the color I want. Wella has always been my go to for toning and color, so no surprise that I love this as well. I use the Demi-Permanent in 7a with a bit of 8n mixed in with 10 vol creme developer for my DIY shadow root. It gives the perfect gradient and busts the brass left behind after I bleach my regrowth. I touch up my roots first with lightener and then this color about every 6-8 weeks and the color lasts well until then. I just avoid washing hair too often and when I do I try to use cold water to rinse. Will repurchase as long as I continue to color my hair!
Lindsay G.
Asheville, NC
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Lindsay G.
Wella Color Charm Demi Permanent uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Color
i used this color over my natural dirty blonde hair w/ platinum ends and this is the result! i used a protein filler to ensure it distributed evenly and i love the results. fair warning - it WILL come out a few shades darker than the color implied, it is definitely more of a med brown than dark blonde. i used 10 vol developer and it will fade naturally as i shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
il y a 2 ans
Diana M. il y a un an
Yes! But make sure you identify your blonde level and pick the same level for the toner or it won’t do anything. Hope it helps.