Wella Color Charm Demi Hair Color - #9/03 - Very Light Golden Blonde 2 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kathleen D.Wella Color Charm Demi Hair Color - #9/03 - Very Light Golden Blonde 2 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kathleen D.Wella Color Charm Demi Hair Color - #9/03 - Very Light Golden Blonde 2 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kathleen D.

BY WELLA

Nurturing the next generation of hairdressers, salons and style through endless vision, product innovation, comprehensive training and industry-acclaimed creative platforms, Wella is taking our passion with hair to unprecedented heights. Give hair a... see more...

Review (1)
Kathleen D.
Okay I need to tell y'all how amazing this product really is. I was searching all over the internet for reviews, tips and advice on how to tone out brassy hair. I recently got a bayalage a couple months ago but I'm a natural brunette so the blonde hair care routine wasn't the same as what I needed. They used a toner with a developer which lifts the color of the hair and I didn't want that because I didn't want to change the color of my brown hair. I simply wanted to tone out the brassyness of the blonde. If I had a full head of blonde hair the toner with developer idea would be perfect, but the brown hair puts a little bump in the road for me. I checked reviews on and tried SO MANY purple shampoos until I finally came to terms with my hair being way past the brassy breaking point. I needed something stronger than the purple shampoo, but not too strong where it would ruin the baylage look and change my brown hair. I came across and LET ME TELL YOU. Oh my goodness. Now I am NO hair expert and leave my hair to the professionals, but the brassyness was getting too much for me and I didn't want to dish out 100 dollars for my hair to get fixed. It's only been about 3 months since I got my hair done and I try to push the twice a year touchup. My hair is super long so it's costs more for me to get my hair done. This product was so easy to use and it works SO WELL. It's like a toner that deep conditions your hair, and the best part?! IT DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR BROWN HAIR AT ALL. That's right you heard me, brown hair was not affected. can I get an amen or what?! If you are a blonde whether it's highlights, bayalage, ombré, or honestly even a natural blonde who's afraid of developer (like me). Go to Sally's and pick this baby up. The wella charm demi-permanent hair color is around 6 dollars and the activating lotion is also around 6 or 7 dollars. So we're talking under 15 dollars for an at home toner, THAT ACTUALLY WORKS?! Yeah I'll take that in between hair appointments any day.