BY WELLA

Wella Developers are reliable, versatile and stabilized to deliver remarkable results. Specially formulated for use with permanent haircolors and lighteners. To create 10 Volume, mix equal parts of distilled water and 20 Volume. see more...

• I have medium brown hair if I use the t18 liquid hair ton...1 Answers
Jacky M.
Guymon
It's a good developer but you do have to add little capsules and packets to make it to where it won't be as damaging especially since it isnsiluch a low-grade developer. I added little ampules from ion found there at sallys that make it almost as if you are using olaplex
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I use this developer when bleaching my hair at home. The 20 volume is the perfect range for at home bleaching, ( with some familiarity to it ) it is so gentle on the hair, and really developed my hair fast, and precise. It’s the only developer that imI have found yet to blend really well with my bleach. I pair it with the Wella toners, because they are amazing too. Wella never has disappointed me, ever! Highly recommend for someone looking into at home dying their hair, for sure. Wella Color Charm Creme Developer - 20 Volume - 32 oz
karmen L.
Cavendish
This color developer is my favorite to use, it was recommended to me by a sales associate at Sally's beauty salon. The directions on how to use it are very simple and it works very well.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
This is my all time favorite developer! I use this alongside the Wella toner and Wella violet enhancer drops AND their lightening powder. Wella really knows the way to a gal's heart 💛👌
Ieva P.
Shawnee, OK
I have bleached my hair before but it never worked as fast as it did with this developer! It was easy to use and the results were immediate. My hair is very fine and you would think that bleaching it would be super easy but it wasn’t until I used Wella color charm developer 20vol😍
Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It works. It doesn't seem to damage my hair too bad. I do take steps to protect it before I process my hair with anything. It's definitely drying, but you'll have that. It doesn't work well, using it in a mixing bottle, which is my preference for toning, because a lot of it will gel up and stick to the side of the bottle. That is to be expected when using a cream developer though, I guess. I think I might try to find a liquid developer for that next. It works well for brushing color or bleach on to the hair. Overall it seems to do the trick. I have used the 20 volume, with Wella color, toner and bleach.
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
This developer has worked great for wella hair color as well as other brands, but it is a great fact to know that wella has less damaging ingredients than other hair dyes! Wella brand dyes are #curlygirlmethod approved!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Worked like a charm with my Wella T18 Toner. It was easy to mix together and apply to my hair. This was my first time on my own and I was very satisfied with the end result. My hair is now a beautiful ashy blonde.
Nikki B.
Huntsville, Al
I bought this to combine with the Wella toner.  This developer did not add any additional damage to my hair and even corrected a place or two that I missed with bleach.  It is very easy to use.  I would definitely buy this again!
dottie H.
Am amazing cream developer! I know Sally’s Has them in stock and usually does BOGO deals! Ive never had an issue with getting the color I want while using this developer!!
Margie J.
Fruitland
I have medium brown hair if I use the t18 liquid hair toner and the 20 developer will this change my color to a ash blonde?