BY WELLA

Buy Wella Hair Color Gray Coverage - Wella Color Charm Conditioning Permanent Gel Haircolor 1:2 Dependable: Long-lasting brilliant color results Predictable: The color you want is always the color you get Consistent: Guaranteed gray coverage Reliable: Color results are true to tone Product is intended for use by licensed cosmetologists. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance. Details Provided by Wella see more...

Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I would recommend this product for covering grey. I use this product about every six weeks to touch up my roots. The smell is not overpowering and it doesn’t burn my skin. I have been using this for over 2 years .
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite do-it-yourself hair coloring product that you can use at home, it's pretty much foolproof. Once you select the desired shade, mix it with the appropriate developer and apply to your hair. I kept mine on for about 25-30 minutes and it does excellent job covering grays. You can purchase this at Sally Beauty.
maira v.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this brand I have been dying my hair with this brand for the last 6 years and it's amazing. The results are amazing and they are long lasting. I love that it doesn't leave me hair ugly contrary leaves it a little soft and I like that. I always like how the color turns out
Madelaine S.
This brand is amazing. The colors come out so perfect and the texture is unlike any other. You can't go wrong with this brand and former of professional hair color.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Great color selection great for grey coverage vibrant colors i use it in my mom and she has verys stuborn grey works great for jer
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
The smell is strong but the product works good so I will take the good with the bad! As long as the color is true, I am happy!
Stephanie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love wella color for me it's better in cream I don't like the liquid the color last long love blue black
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Like using this when I get a chance to go to Sally's , price is good as well and makes my hair smooth
Jennifer W.
East Rochester, NY
I love Wella colors. Great range for a great price. Not damaging to the hair. A staple at our salon
Corrie S.
Sherwood Park, AB
If you have a small patch of grey, dying at home can save you so much money! I use wella colour and developer to cover my small grey patch and it's super cheap, easy to do by yourself, and looks great. I switch between the gel and liquid depending on if they have my colour in stock.

I repurchase regularly at my Sally Beauty Supply.
hulija b.
Will the result look like the color swatches or have a darker result ?
Mara A.
Fremont, CA
How long does this color last? I have color treated hair and looking to dye it black but every dye I use fades pretty quickly only to show the bleached hair after a couple washes.

back