Wella Color Charm #5N Light Brown uploaded by Jennifer M.Wella Color Charm #5N Light Brown uploaded by Jennette R.

BY WELLA

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color. see more...

Holly M.
Waverly, OH
This is my go to hair color. I only use 10 volume developer so that the color isn’t too harsh! It’s a perfect price point and the best product for the price! The color is always what I expect! Very satisfied!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
For as long as I can remember I've been a blonde since middle school, changed it here and there but always went back to blonde until I decided I wanted gray hair 3-4 years ago. Lord knows what I went through to get my perfect steel gray hair but it takes so much to maintain 😣😣😣 so I decided to go brunette!!!! It was hard letting go of the gray but I want long healthy hair and sadly with the gray it wasn't going to happen but I am totally loving my dark hair. I mixed this one and the medium brown color and my hair came out perfect!!! I also used the colorful protein filler In red because my blonde is porous and I didn't want my brown to be muddy or green. Bleaching your hair strips all the natural pigment out your hair and for brown you need that red undertone. I absolutely love my hair!!! Wella Color Charm #5N Light BrownWella Color Charm #4N Medium BrownColorful Products Colorful Professional Protein Filler #10
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Every month I use Wella Color Charm. It covers my grey and leaves a pretty and natural color. This is the only color I use on my hair.
Louise C.
Bleached my hair prior. I absolutely love the outcome: light brown just as I was going for. I will continue using this product and maybe adding 6N for a lighter shade.