Wella Color Charm 40 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. [4 oz.] [{Wella Color Charm 40 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. [4 oz.] [{
Wella Color Charm 40 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. [4 oz.] [{

Wella Color Charm 40 Volume Creme Developer 4 oz. [4 oz.] [{"size_name":"4 oz."}]

BY WELLA

Wella Color Charm 40 Volume Creme Developer features specially stabilized for use with all permanent haircolors. see more...

• Does this product leave a bad residue on your hair after ...1 Answers
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
This is my go to developer! It helps lift my hair so well! It smells very good, it doesn’t damage my hair (as much as possible since I’m bleaching it) I always go to this brand and I would definitely recommend it!
Alex R.
Warrenton, MO
This is by far one of the best developers I've ever used. It's so creamy and thick! It really still sticks to the hair. Plus, it smells good too
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Wella is honestly the best developer I've ever used. Perfect for my hair because I change my hair color like every month.
Samantha G.
Luray, VA
Best developer on the market!

I have used this for all my hair colors and I couldn't imagine using anything else!!
Caren M.
This brand alone is amazing I love this developer because it doesn’t burn my scalp and I have sensitive scalpq
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's the second time i used it and it works very well i love using this when bleaching my hair
Anjelica C.
Love it. Very easy to use and color changing quick process. I always usd this to die my hair
Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really didn't care for wella, it seems like the color doesn't last if it would even take.
Madison W.
Lincoln
Love the consistency of this product. Easily mixed when following the correct ratio!
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA
Use this all time wen I die my hair wouldn't use nun else love this product
Beth G.
Does this product leave a bad residue on your hair after you rinse it out?