Wella Color Charm #1N/51 Black

by Wella

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color.

Does the cream version feel and looks better than the liquid? Now I know they have both so that’s why I’m asking!
Do you need to use volume with this and how much
Start your review of Wella Color Charm #1N/51 Black!
Toronto, ON
Love this. I’ve literally transitioned from blonde to black. Although you must use a protein builder before using this so that your hair won’t turn into an ugly green. That’s because blonde hair has no pigment so the protein helps bind the black pigments to your hair.
I used this formula when doing a tint back and going back to my natural haircolor. Easy to use and find at Sallys Beauty Supply. I wouldn't change anything about the formula. This formula is sucessful at grey coverage or root touch ups. I would purchase again.
Washed out quicker than expected. I also did not like the texture too much after styling my hair. I like the Satin brand better if I have to compare. I don't use this one anymore for myself. I do however use a different silver color for my moms white hair.
South Jordan, UT
Everyone I have talked to always recommends wella. Unfortunately for me it didn’t go perfect. The color was not vibrant and it wasn’t healthy feeling. I ended up re-dying my hair a week later. It’s not a bad product, just not for everyone.
Wella hair dyes are the way to go! Salon grade quality you can use at home. All you need is the dye and a developer and it explains everything you need to know on the box. I use 1N to touch up my roots so one bottle will last me 4-5 uses.
I liked this color! It gave me the tone I was looking for and it developed quickly which I liked. My only complaint was that the color faded more quickly than I was expecting. I would repurchase, just with the thought in mind that it needs to be touched up every 4-5 weeks instead of the standard 6 weeks.
It’s a good hair color . It has a nice and rich color. It was the color it said it was. Change the smell it lingers for a while. It’s better than a drug store box dye . I’m satisfied with the price and outcome.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like my hair super dark black and this does the trick, the color last forever. If you’re not sure about going super dark I wouldn’t recommend “trying out” the color with this brand, because is there to stay.
Far Rockaway, NY
I’ve had a lot of experiences with this brand and I must say even tho it does its job really well ....but the smell is so strong .. i had to open every window!! The smell is super strong !!!!!!
Ann Arbor , MI
The liquid does have quite a strong scent but I’m a sucker for a good liquid color! I will say this is great for root touch ups and a quick color refresh but on blonde may go green!