BY WELLA

An efficacious anti-dandruff shampoo for flaky scalps Enriched with extracts of bamboo, caffeine & menthol Helps pacify & relieve irritated scalp while gently diminishing visible flakes Leaves hair supple, lustrous & healthy looking To use: Massage into wet hair & foam up. Rinse well, repeat if needed see more...

Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
One of my favorite hair product lines is definitely wella!This specific shampoo makes sure that you do not get dandruff and helps control it as well. I recommend it for those who dont want to get dandruff especially in the winter time when your scalp tend to get a bit dry.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Whenever I feel like spending a little bit extra to care for my scalp I usually buy this. It hydrates really well and doesn't break the bank. I love the way my hair feels after using this product. It doesn't work in a day, you must use it for at least a week or two to see real results!
Alena P.
I suffer with a dry itchy scalp during the winter months, and Wella clean anti-dandruff shampoo has helped with that tremendously. It smells so fresh, and I love that this doesn't weigh down my hair like some othe dandruff shampoos. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal M.
Phillipsburg , NJ
It helps me not become so itchy with my dry scalp. It helps keep my hair healthy too. I also like how it doesn't smell bad or burn when I use it.
Aubrey S.
Love this stuff. I like it much better then the manly Head and Shoulders or something like that - Works wonders for my dry scalp
Jessica A.
I had severe dandruff and this really alleviated my condition in about a week of daily usage!! Loved my results.
Kami C.
Richland, WA
Very good i would recoment to people with spkit end because it helps rejuvinate you hair and it helps repair it
Rebeca s.
Geeeente me mandem esse spray aaai porfavor quero testar loho...parece ser ótimo rsrsrsrs me mandem logo
Aishwarya S.
Lucknow
This has been my staple product since a year. I had excessive dandruff and hairfall. My hair salon suggested me this and I bought it. Guys I don't know about others but for me it has worked wonderfully. I have seen quick and good results. One should try it.
Erisenia s.
normalmente sufro de muchas caspas ene l cuero cabelludo y este champu las veces que lo he usado, calma la picazón y ademas elimina las caspas en unas cuantas lavadas, lo mejor es que mi pelo queda con suavidad, no como otros que dejan el pelo áspero, su fragancia es muy agradable
gabriella l.
I have curly hair and colored I dnt wanna have it mess up neither one. So how well is this
elaf s.
mersin
Do you recommend this shampoo??