Wella Calm Sensitive Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Alaa A.

BY WELLA

10.1 oz Shampoo. Calm sensitive shampoo was launched by the design house of wella. It is recommended for casual wear. Calm sensitive shampoo by wella for unisex - 101 oz shampoo. see more...

Katerina S.
Blansko
I mean i would have to switch my shampoo/cond up every 2-3 days because it seemed like if i used the same kind too long my scalp became irritated. It wasn't dandruff, it was like red welts all over my scalp and they would just sort of sting. I finally had enough. SOOooo searched all over and all the products i could seem to find were more for dandruff (I did try dandruff shampoos too not knowing what this was and they didn't work) so I talked my friend who went to beauty school and she told me to try this. It is a bummer because it's non-scented, which makes sense since it's for a sensitive scalp, but my scalp thanks me for it. It's SOOOo much better! Works Great!
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Excelentes para todo tipo de cabello, su diversidad de productos para cabellos de todo tipo me ayuda mucho porque mi cabello es rizado y el de mi hija es liso.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
The shampoo was just ok for me, but I love the formula and scent for sharing with the whole family.
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
I like using things that is for sensitive hair sensitive scalp and etc it doesn't feel heavy leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth it has a long lasting scent and I would definitely purchase again especially because it's unisex and my boyfriend and I can share
Monica P.
I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin, always have. My hair stylist recommended i try this and it has completely transformed my scalp! this coming from a girl who's allergic to head n shoulders.. and everything in between. Cheap price for the quality and quantity! Worth the try!
Salena F.
Beat type of shampoo you can buy it so good for you hair and makes it feel great
Juliana L.
Tiene un aroma agradable, es útil para todo tipo de cabello y su precio es accesible.
Valentina G.
It is a bummer because it's non-scented, which makes sense since it's for a sensitive scalp, but my scalp thanks me for it. It's so much better! Works Great! I get the Wella Calm Treatment too which is basically a conditioner in a small tub so i have some sort of conditioner as well otherwise i'd never be able to brush my hair.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
I used this shampoo on my color treated hair because it was recommended for me to prevent fading. It was a good shampoo but not the best option for color treated hair. Did fade my hair significantly but other than that a great brand.
Maria G.
Es muy buen champú. Y lo usamos tanto yo como mi esposo. No es el número uno en nuestra lista de preferencias pero es buen champu