Wella Calm Sensitive Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Alaa A.

BY WELLA

10.1 oz Shampoo. Calm sensitive shampoo was launched by the design house of wella. It is recommended for casual wear. Calm sensitive shampoo by wella for unisex - 101 oz shampoo. see more...

Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
I'm not sure if the price my beauty school provided this product for us by it was a over all good product if it's not super pricey I would buy it to have at home
Alaa A.
Philadelphia, PA
Today, I am reviewing an anti=dandruff shampoo from Wella Professionals.  I suffer from dandruff, so I have to use many homemade products as well as good shampoos to get rid of it. A friend suggested this shampoo to me as she got good results with it.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
I used this shampoo on my color treated hair because it was recommended for me to prevent fading. It was a good shampoo but not the best option for color treated hair. Did fade my hair significantly but other than that a great brand.
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
I like using things that is for sensitive hair sensitive scalp and etc it doesn't feel heavy leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth it has a long lasting scent and I would definitely purchase again especially because it's unisex and my boyfriend and I can share
Monica P.
I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin, always have. My hair stylist recommended i try this and it has completely transformed my scalp! this coming from a girl who's allergic to head n shoulders.. and everything in between. Cheap price for the quality and quantity! Worth the try!
Marie C.
Love using this especially after I dye my hair since it doesn't over irritate from the checmicals I use.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo was just ok for me, but I love the formula and scent for sharing with the whole family.
Juliana L.
Tiene un aroma agradable, es útil para todo tipo de cabello y su precio es accesible.
Salena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beat type of shampoo you can buy it so good for you hair and makes it feel great
Katerina S.
Blansko
I mean i would have to switch my shampoo/cond up every 2-3 days because it seemed like if i used the same kind too long my scalp became irritated. It wasn't dandruff, it was like red welts all over my scalp and they would just sort of sting. I finally had enough. SOOooo searched all over and all the products i could seem to find were more for dandruff (I did try dandruff shampoos too not knowing what this was and they didn't work) so I talked my friend who went to beauty school and she told me to try this. It is a bummer because it's non-scented, which makes sense since it's for a sensitive scalp, but my scalp thanks me for it. It's SOOOo much better! Works Great!