BY WELLA

Color Preserve Volumizing Shampoo is a lightweight formulation that is specifically designed to gently cleanse, moisturize, strengthen and build volume without over loading or weighing down even the finest of fine hair structures. The balanced concentration of Active cleansing ingredients provides just the right pH level to wash away build up without effecting hair color. Active ingredients include Pro-Vitamin B-5 and Cellulose KC - a water-soluble polymer which builds volume and locks in hair color. see more...

• I hear this is a really good brand. Has anyone tried it? Do you lik...3 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine thin hair. I find most volumizing shampoos don't really work. For me this one did. I color my hair red a lot and it also helped prolong my color. Plus I love the smell
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
Midway Park, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Not only did it keep my hair color intact but it left my hair so full of volume as well as leaving it shiny and soft! Would be it this a thousand times
Meg H.
Meg H.
Loveland, OH
I love this shampoo. The smell and the way it makes my hair feel is wonderful. The smell lasts for days because I am one of those girls who washes their hair every few days. I also love the lather of it. It made my hair color stay long and vibrant and it has been a few months and I noticed my hair still hasn't faded as fast as it normally does. I found it for fairly cheap on Amazon and I will never buy another shampoo again!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for thin hair! It's super light so it doesn't weigh down my naturally flat hair! When I blow dry my hair out, after using this shampoo and condition, I find that it gives it some volume with a smooth finish. It is definitely very gentle on thin hair.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a few washes my hair felt soft and had volume. After a month of using this product I was able to go every other day with washing my hair. I have fine, oily hair and was very satisfied with the overall look and feel of my hair.
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this product in a sample size and absolutely wish I had more! Probably the best smelling hair product I ever had. Worked great at adding volume to my fine hair. Was great with colored hair also.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
My hairdresser talked me into adding this shampoo into my rotation, and it is fabulous!! Works wonders for color treated hair and makes it super soft.
Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great light weight shampoo to help extend your color and enhance your hairs natural volume.
Glori V.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this especially after having my hair dyed. It locks in the color for a longer time
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo! This shampoo leaves my fine hair feeling like it has more volume. The price is not outrageous either!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I hear this is a really good brand. Has anyone tried it? Do you like it?