BY WELLA

Brilliance Treatment For Fine/Normal, Colored Hair - For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology. (5.07 oz.) - Brilliance Treatment For Fine/Normal, Colored Hair see more...

Tyler W.
Fort Lauderdale
I use this Wella product all the time. It leaves my hair fresh invigorating definitely my go-to hair conditioner for deep conditioning treatment. Easy to use to follow the simple steps and leave your hair flawless and healthy
Alexandra W.
This is the best deep conditioner I've ever had for my hair. I have a lot of it, but it's very thin, and it doesn't fair well to going blonder. This treatment makes my hair so soft and so revitalized. It's such a good price for such good quality.
Denisha H.
London, KY
My hair dresser is a really close friend of mine and she actually gave me a jar of this to try in my hair because where I've dyed my hair so much it was starting to get really dry and thin. This deep conditions your hair so well it makes you feel like you have a new head of hair. I only used it once or maybe twice a week and it was a miracle product for my hair.
Alia R.
I have the one for fine hair, but have also picked this one up on accident before. The only difference is that this one is a little bit richer obviously. Anyways, I love this for a deep repair mask. I only use it about once every 2 weeks in place of my regular conditioner and it is AMAZING. Love this stuff! Not to mention all Wella products smells sooo good!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Obsessed with this hair mask!!! I only wash my hair once or twice a week. I use this one time and it keeps my hair silky smooth all week. I can't tell a huge difference in the Heath of my hair when using this product!
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
My go to product for my bleached hair! No joke, bleached my hair 4 times in a week and used this after each time. My hair doesn't even feel damaged at all!!!! I only use once maybe twice weekly. Worth the money!!!!
Sonali K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best hair treatment I have ever used. I try to use it once in a month. I simply apply it, cover it with a plastic cap and wait an hour. My hair feels amazing after it!
Jayda K.
This is the best treatment I've EVER used. It smells great and works quickly. Even 30 seconds if I'm in a rush helps. It also revives some life into bleached hair.
Grace G.
Sartell, MN
Really, really good treatment for hair! Was hard to find something that actually worked
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've heard is a good treatment for hair, so I really want to buy for to know