Wella Brilliance Treatment (for Colored Hair)

by Wella

A rich, color preserving treatment Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps instantly restore hair's vibrancy & free-flowing movement Formulated with Liquid Crystal Technology that adds shine to hair Hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Brilliance Treatment (for Colored Hair)!
Fredericton
I absolutely love how hydrating this product is. I use this every time I wash my hair, focusing on the ends but even if used on the roots, it does not weigh your hair down or make it greasy! I always mix this with my coloured conditioner and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
Reghin
A very nice hair mask, helps me a lot with my tangles in my hair. I usually let it in my wet hair for 5 minutes and it’s the last step in my washing routine. I have a platinum blonde dyed hair and it’s great with preventive hair breakage.
Chelmsford, ON
This product is very moisturizing to the hair aswell as helps prolong your hair colour I do love this product in my hair I have dry hair so it definitely helps me get some hair love and I would repurchase
Alors ce produit!!!! Omg, grave a cette gamme ma coloration est restée pendant des mois sans bouger! L’odeur est à tomber et mes cheveux sont très doux! Je l’adore
Rhône alpes
Très bon masque qui me permet d'avoir de beaux cheveux souples et soyeux. Ils sont d'une brillance j'aime beaucoup ces produits. Je ne les quittent plus! Ma marque favorite. Superbe odeur aussi. Peu de quantité suffise.
The only thing that prevents my coloured, bleached hair from drying out. It smells so beautiful and leaves my hair so soft. I would rate its performance on par with Kerastase treatments I have used before, only much better value!
Me hidrata super bien el cabello, me deja super suave y nutrido, el aroma es muy rico y vitamina mi cabello por lo que tiene una mejor apariencia
Regina , SK
This treatment smells amazing!! I only have to use it every two weeks as it does what it’s supposed to do and doesn’t slip in the next wash or two.
puteaux
This line is the best the quality is here and it saved my hair. You are having a lot a product in the package it’s perfect
Johannesburg
Used this as a conditioner for years .. leaves my straight hair smooth and soft . Wouldn’t use anything else .. ever .

Looking for your answer?