BY WELLA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A rich color preserving treatment -Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps instantly restore hairs vibrancy & free-flowing movement Formulated with Liquid Crystal Technology that adds shine to hair Hair appears suppler sleeker & more vigorous with rich brilliant color -Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair Product Line: Wella - Hair Care Product Size: 500ml/17oz see more...

Review (1)
Lauren B.
London
I use this treatment on the mid-lengths and ends of my hair every single day and I couldn’t live without it. Genuinely without using this I could not get a comb through my locks! I recommend this product to all of my clients as I’m a hairdresser and the feedback I get is always fab. The tub lasts a really long time and you can buy it for coarse, or fine/normal hair. I purchase it from salon services and I can not recommend it highly enough. If you’re considering purchase it then consider no longer and just go and buy! Ps it smells absolutely lush as well!!!!!