Wella Brilliance Treatment - Fine to Normal - 16.9 oz.

by Wella

Wella Brilliance Treatment with triple-blend technology makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine. triple-blend technology blends three lightweight polymers to instantly restore hair's vibrancy and free-flowing movement made with diamond dust to add a brilliant shine to color-treated hair for fine to normal hair Imported. How to use: For weekly use. Apply to damp hair. Leave in 5 minutes, then rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Brilliance Treatment - Fine to Normal - 16.9 oz.!
After coloring my hair multiple times this is the product that keeps it alive I straightened my hair every day for 4 years but when I started using this product my curls came back
The Mask is okay but for the Price Valluet isn‘t okay for the finish my hairs are colored blond and short. What i don’t like the most is that my hairs are so oily after the mask but scent is very good.

Looking for your answer?