BY WELLA

Shampoo for Fine to Normal Colored Hair Helps Enhance Brilliance of Colored Hair Promotes Free-Flowing Movement With Diamond Dust Helps to enhance brilliance of colored hair. This light shampoo helps leave even fine hair full of vitality, shine and free-flowing movement. With diamond dust. see more...

Ali J.
Ali J.
Falls Church, VA
Have been using this product for over a year now, and love it. Cost is low and it smells fantastic. Great for my fine and colored hair.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
This product is so so amazing, it makes my hair look shiny and new, with a really vibrant color, it also makes it smooth and silky, It have a nice scent, I recommend this product to everyone with dry and colored hair
jaclyn h.
jaclyn h.
I have been using the shampoo for years and really love it. Doesn't leave hair dry and it smells great. It is long lasting and is reasonably priced. I will continue to buy this product.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Sandusky, OH
This product always keeps color from fading out of my hair. I have always used this product to make my color last longer and not to mention it leaves my hair feeling so soft!
sabrina b.
sabrina b.
Não tem um cheiro tão bom, o meu cabelo não ficou muito bom com esse produto, mas acredito que seja o tipo do cabelo .
Katie M.
Katie M.
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! I had to try it after a co worker walked by and I smelled it. Plus her hair is always beautiful!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
Good product for daily shampoo of fine hair. Have used on colored hair and has not diminished the color. Recommend buying at ulta when they have liters on sale.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This shampoo actually has diamond powder listed in the ingredients because they add diamond dust to it, to give it the brilliant shine. When used in accoradance with the conditioner your hair will be so shiny people will ask you if you had a glaze done to your hair. And the price is very good for a professional brand.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
My hair is more on the fine side, but I have a lot of it. Sometimes I can't even use conditioner because it gets very greasy, but if I'm using this shampoo it not only cleanses nicely but it gives my hair the perfect amount of moisture. The smell is great too!
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Mint Hill, NC
I use the bigger size but I LOVE the smell first of all and how it makes your hair feel. I have oily hair but it does fine in cleaning it well and protecting my colored hair. Such a good investment