BY WELLA

Shampoo for Fine to Normal Colored Hair Helps Enhance Brilliance of Colored Hair Promotes Free-Flowing Movement With Diamond Dust Helps to enhance brilliance of colored hair. This light shampoo helps leave even fine hair full of vitality, shine and free-flowing movement. With diamond dust. see more...

Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
My hair is more on the fine side, but I have a lot of it. Sometimes I can't even use conditioner because it gets very greasy, but if I'm using this shampoo it not only cleanses nicely but it gives my hair the perfect amount of moisture. The smell is great too!
Ruby R.
Charlotte, NC
I use the bigger size but I LOVE the smell first of all and how it makes your hair feel. I have oily hair but it does fine in cleaning it well and protecting my colored hair. Such a good investment
Marianne V.
san jose
This product is so so amazing, it makes my hair look shiny and new, with a really vibrant color, it also makes it smooth and silky, It have a nice scent, I recommend this product to everyone with dry and colored hair
jaclyn h.
I have been using the shampoo for years and really love it. Doesn't leave hair dry and it smells great. It is long lasting and is reasonably priced. I will continue to buy this product.
Krista T.
Sandusky, OH
This product always keeps color from fading out of my hair. I have always used this product to make my color last longer and not to mention it leaves my hair feeling so soft!
Carissa M.
I prefer this brand over all others to keep my oil at bay and my colored hair protected. It's got a great scent that is not too overpowering. I can get three days out of it between washing (never gone no-poo). I get it from my stylist who usually has a sale buy two get one free so I get shampoo/conditioner and a mousse which is a good deal for salon quality products.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This shampoo actually has diamond powder listed in the ingredients because they add diamond dust to it, to give it the brilliant shine. When used in accoradance with the conditioner your hair will be so shiny people will ask you if you had a glaze done to your hair. And the price is very good for a professional brand.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
I recently bought this from my local salon. I will say that the product works very well and smells decent. However, for the price I have used products that did much more. in terms of shine. I typically need something in terms of volume and it didn't do much there. If you don't need volume I would recommend this.
Chelsea T.
eau claire, WI
Great smell, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft! I love the whole product line and would totally recommend to anyone who has color treated hair! I don't feel like this strips my color at all!
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
Good product for daily shampoo of fine hair. Have used on colored hair and has not diminished the color. Recommend buying at ulta when they have liters on sale.