BY WELLA

With new Microlight Crystal Complex Technology, specially designed to enhance the brilliance of Wella Professionals colors. Its formula is infused with antioxidant action that carefully protects keratin from harmful free radicals for longer lasting and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
My hair stylist wanted me to use this product and it kept my hair color in for a very long time! I dye my hair blonde and usually my hair is dry feeling but this kept it very healthy
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The Wela brilliance shampoo for fine to normal colored hair pampers your hair and maintains the colors lasting ability for much much longer
the product is great, let my hair very smooth with few applications, protect from sunlight and have noticed that protects the heat
Diane M.
Diane M.
This keeps my hair shiny and clean. It's light weight so it doesn't way my hair down and rinsed snout easily
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love this pack so much!!! It leaves my hair so soft and silky. At times I'm hesitant about products really working but these do a great job in really repairing my hair. Even though they are a little pricey its a great value because you get more than one shampoo.
Holly S.
Holly S.
springdale, AR
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner.  I color my own hair and it helps protect the color.  It is also great for my fine hair.  I like Pantene's brand too but this one is just a bit better.
Angeles C.
Angeles C.
Cleaning and moisturizing, keeps each of my hair strands clean for a long time, with a pleasant smell and a soft and shiny appearance despite the applied dyes
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT
I love this shampoo, it smells "brilliant" and does not weigh my hair down at all. It leaves my hair feeling clean, soft and shiney when used with the corresponding conditioner.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
Funny thing is, I don't actually color my hair. But this was the only Wella shampoo available when Ulta was having their liter sale and I really wanted to try it. Let me say... you will not be disappointed. The smell is my favorite part... it is bomb.com. It leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
I love this shampoo, and it's companion conditioner. Leaves my hair clean, soft and a m shiny with a great scent to boot. Works well on my colored hair without stripping away my color.