BY WELLA

With new Microlight Crystal Complex Technology, specially designed to enhance the brilliance of Wella Professionals colors. Its formula is infused with antioxidant action that carefully protects keratin from harmful free radicals for longer lasting and healthy looking colored hair, leaving even fine hair full of shine and vitality, and thick hair irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch. Light and high conditioning levels available.

HOW TO USE:
Apply to damp hair and massage gently into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.

McKenna C.
I LOVED this shampoo and conditioner for normal/color treated hair. I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner and frantically texted my stylist while at Ulta one day. It's a great price and is almost equivalent to some shampoo and conditioner you would find at Target or other drugstores if not less.

They were out at Ulta when I went to pick it up so I am using a different shampoo right now, but this is great if you have color treated hair and want to maintain it, will most likely be switching back to this one at least for a while!
Melody C.
I watched a lot of reviews on YouTube and listened to many reviews of shampoos that would help maintain color processed hair. This one was one of the highest rated. The price was fairly reasonable, especially since you shouldn't wash your hair as much with Vivid hair colors. The smell is light and it is very gentle and effective! Did not leave my hair greasy at all.
Ariel G.
Smyrna
If you have colored hair that’s fine this is the shampoo for you! It’s priced well for the quality on top of the volume of product you get. I’ve always had trouble finding the right colored shampoo for my hair due to it being fine and color treated. Someone recommended me this shampoo and I’ve been sold ever since. My hair has never felt better and plus it smells so good!
Emily D.
Windsor
My holy grail shampoo. I have tried so many high end and drug store shampoos in hopes of finding one that adds volume, soft and silky feel, and that keeps my hair healthy. This is amazing. Also I don't dye my hair so this works just as well on noncolored hair. Get this now, you won't regret it. I have very fine straight hair.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
I’ve been using this shampoo and condition for a little over 3 years now. I can go about 4 days without having to wash my hair and it smells amazing. My scalp is super dry and it seems to do a great job with the dandruff every once in a while! Absolutely love this product
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I’ve used this on and off for a few years and i really like it. When i wash my hair with it, it definitely feels fresh and clean. The fragrance is pleasant. It reminds me of my salon, which i enjoy. I think it helps preserve my color and keeps my hair healthy.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I love the way this shampoo smells. It keeps my color fresh for a long time as well. My only complaint is that my hair doesn’t feel as clean as it does when I use other shampoos. The price is reasonable and you can find it on sale a lot at Ulta.
Michele M.
My stylist recommended this brand. I have to say I haven’t noticed a big change in my hair since using this but the other shampoo that I use is head and shoulders so they’re two totally different things. I would recommend this to someone.
Stefanie S.
I’m in love with this shampoo as well as their conditioner. My hair feels so soft after using this and it smells amazing! I’m on the hunt for a great shampoo for my hair and this by far is the best. I buy the jumbo bottles all the time.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Contains Methylparaben. Lathers and cleanses well but not very conditioning. It definitely strips away all the oil on the hair since it leaves my bleached hair tangly. Definitely need conditioner after.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What retail stores is this product available in?
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
Where can I get this at?
Audrey R.
Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My friend and I both have used Wella and are experiencing thinning hair.
Julia A.
Vienna
Does anyone know if this shampoo is silicone free?