BY WELLA

With new Microlight Crystal Complex Technology, specially designed to enhance the brilliance of Wella Professionals colors. Its formula is infused with antioxidant action that carefully protects keratin from harmful free radicals for longer lasting and healthy looking colored hair, leaving even fine hair full of shine and vitality, and thick hair irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch. Light and high conditioning levels available.

HOW TO USE:
Apply to damp hair and massage gently into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Tara A.
One of my favorites! I'll buy this in the huge size that requires a pump whenever Ulta has them on sale. I color my hair frequently, and to unnatural colors (blue, pink, etc.), and it does help it maintain the color a big longer than usual. It also smells good! It doesn't dry out my hair like other brands have that I've tried in the past, so that's definitely a plus. My only issue with it is that it adds zero volume to my hair. I know it's not meant for that, but it kind of just makes my hair flat and blah like at times.
Courtney E.
Bauxite , AR
I love this product for my fine hair! I have very fine hair but I have a lot of hair so a lot of products tend to weigh my hair down. I love that this shampoo cleans my hair without over drying. It doesn't leave any film or residue in my hair. I also love the smell of this shampoo. I would reccomend to anyone with fine hair
Natalia B.
love how this shampoo made my hair feel! its a good shampoo for chemically or color treated hair, it lathers well too- i will say the smell was a little to fake and a little to strong for me but the product itself is great and the brand is great and i would def buy it again
Carlie K.
Clovis, CA
BEST BEST BEST!! I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells so amazing Like I'm not even kidding. This is my favorite because of the smell and because it makes my color treated hair feel really good and soft. ULTA always has deals going on to check it out.
Roxanna R.
i am all about how a shampoo smells and kf it smells very perfume like or over powering I already don’t like it. However this one doesn’t only smell great it stays and leaves your hair smelling even better once it dries. This one particularly cleanses my scalp well and leave it feeling light and clean every time.
Amber T.
Appleton, WI
Hair feels clean after using but also feels stiff before conditioning. I use it for my fine hair that’s also colored. Smells great. Thick formula that easily gets foamy and lathers well. I would probably not buy this again
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Purchased at: ULTA
My girlfriend uses this to keep her bright red locks, bright red! It seems to do the job at making her color all around last longer and look shinier and more healthy while in the process. I love the delicate smell it has to it, as well.
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon Hills , CA
I don’t know if I really like this product it was OK but it didn’t seem like he gave my hair any kind of volume or bounce left my hair feeling a little flat but definitely don’t hate it just don’t know if it’s my favorite
Becca L.
I love this shampoo for retaining color. I color my hair red and that’s a hard color to maintain. I like the more natural ingredients. My scalp is pretty normal and this shampoo doesn’t upset that balance.
morganbaritell B.
Warren, OH
Love wella products, and this shampoo was great!! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling clean and nourished which usually is dried out of shampooing but not this! Feels great and I love this product.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
Where can I get this at?
Julia A.
Vienna
Does anyone know if this shampoo is silicone free?