Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.

BY WELLA

A lightweight color preserving shampoo Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps gently cleanse hair while hydrating & shielding it Leaves hair sleek & vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair see more...

Christi H.
Camden, OH
This is by far the very best smelling shampoo you'll ever get your hands on! I will literally later for what feels like forever, then leave it sit while I shave and wash just so I can continue to smell it! It is also the best shampoo for color treated hair. Leaves hair looking bright and freshly colored. Love this shampoo and conditioner.
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
This product I tried on a whim. Wanted something more natural to help my hair grow. It smells awesome, works awesome, and helped kick my hair into grow mode. Very healthy feeling when I was using this product.
Jacy B.
Waterloo, IA
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky and keeps my color looking fresh.
Heidi C.
Salt Lake City, UT
megusto mucho cuando trate este producto me dega el pelo muy vbriyoso y limpio
Arielle M.
This shampoo has a great smell and it really made the red color in my hair last a long time. I have oily hair and I could go a few days in between washes. Overall I was very happy with the product.
Nancy G.
I can honestly say I love Wella products I whent to cosmetology school and I would try their shampoos and this is super good for colored treatment hair very recommended to all the ladies out there who love dying their hair this helps the long jevity of ur hair dose not have harsh chemicals that will make your hair fade or change into a full color.:)
Janice F.
Its OK.... I've used it on myself and have worked at Wella salons and the product does the job. Are there better ones out there in my opinion? Yes. Is this a good shampoo that might not be my preference? Yes. Am I allergic to it after prolonged exposure? Yes.
Jannelle R.
Casa grande, AZ
I definitely loveee this shampoo and conditioner, love the scent and it is long lasting. It's special for colored hair, I do believe this is very good to have your color looking fresh. I would buy it again. I love the smell has a scent of fruity pebbles.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
Ok obsessed with this product! It makes my hair smell fresh and clean every time! It never makes my hair heavy or oily! My hair feels bouncy, soft, and fresh!!! Can't get enough of this ! I buy 1 L at a time as well.
Judy B.
I love this shampoo. First it smells amazing, then come all of the benefits. I highlight my hair and my stylist still says my ends always look good. I have soft hair no matter what and little frizz!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I normally use Joico Violet Shampoo and Conditioner for color-treated hair, but thought I might try this. Is it comparable?