Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.Wella Brilliance Shampoo (For Colored Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Meriem_Gahtar G.

BY WELLA

A lightweight color preserving shampoo Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps gently cleanse hair while hydrating & shielding it Leaves hair sleek & vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair see more...

Kristen Z.
Harrison City, PA
My hairdresser recommended this after she colored my hair. It smells amazing! A little bit goes a long way and I’ve had no fading to my mocha color from blonde highlights
Christi H.
Camden, OH
This is by far the very best smelling shampoo you'll ever get your hands on! I will literally later for what feels like forever, then leave it sit while I shave and wash just so I can continue to smell it! It is also the best shampoo for color treated hair. Leaves hair looking bright and freshly colored. Love this shampoo and conditioner.
Nancy G.
I can honestly say I love Wella products I whent to cosmetology school and I would try their shampoos and this is super good for colored treatment hair very recommended to all the ladies out there who love dying their hair this helps the long jevity of ur hair dose not have harsh chemicals that will make your hair fade or change into a full color.:)
Janice F.
Flushing, NY
Its OK.... I've used it on myself and have worked at Wella salons and the product does the job. Are there better ones out there in my opinion? Yes. Is this a good shampoo that might not be my preference? Yes. Am I allergic to it after prolonged exposure? Yes.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
Ok obsessed with this product! It makes my hair smell fresh and clean every time! It never makes my hair heavy or oily! My hair feels bouncy, soft, and fresh!!! Can't get enough of this ! I buy 1 L at a time as well.
Judy B.
I love this shampoo. First it smells amazing, then come all of the benefits. I highlight my hair and my stylist still says my ends always look good. I have soft hair no matter what and little frizz!
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
This shampoo and conditioner line is AMAZING! I have tried it all and nothing leaves my hair shiny and manageable while protecting my red color! This is amazing and does not leave your hair dry or greasy!
Irene S.
I have tried this shampoo for colored hair because I do color my hair and the salesgirl said it was a good product. I found that it does give enough lather to my hair and does clean my hair. It is a little pricey but i did find that it made my hair shiny.
Arielle M.
This shampoo has a great smell and it really made the red color in my hair last a long time. I have oily hair and I could go a few days in between washes. Overall I was very happy with the product.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
I hadn't colored my hair in 6+ years, and after coloring it a dark violet color, I needed to get a color protecting shampoo. I went back to Wella and they have not disappointed. It lathers amazingly, it cleans my hair really well, and it doesn't leave my naturally very oily hair greasy looking. It also doesn't irritate the psoriasis on my scalp. The price is easy to work with as well!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I normally use Joico Violet Shampoo and Conditioner for color-treated hair, but thought I might try this. Is it comparable?