Add a Photo

By WELLA
#2092 in Shampoo
A lightweight color preserving shampoo Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps gently cleanse hair while hydrating & shielding it Leaves hair sleek & vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI

I hadn't colored my hair in 6+ years, and after coloring it a dark violet color, I needed to get a color protecting shampoo. I went back to Wella and they have not disappointed. It lathers amazingly, it cleans my hair really well, and it doesn't leave my naturally very oily hair greasy looking. It also doesn't irritate the psoriasis on my scalp. The price is easy to work with as well!
Christi H.
Christi H.
Camden, OH

This is by far the very best smelling shampoo you'll ever get your hands on! I will literally later for what feels like forever, then leave it sit while I shave and wash just so I can continue to smell it! It is also the best shampoo for color treated hair. Leaves hair looking bright and freshly colored. Love this shampoo and conditioner.
Irene S.
Irene S.

I have tried this shampoo for colored hair because I do color my hair and the salesgirl said it was a good product. I found that it does give enough lather to my hair and does clean my hair. It is a little pricey but i did find that it made my hair shiny.
Jannelle R.
Jannelle R.
Casa Grande, AZ

I definitely loveee this shampoo and conditioner, love the scent and it is long lasting. It's special for colored hair, I do believe this is very good to have your color looking fresh. I would buy it again. I love the smell has a scent of fruity pebbles.
Oswaldo Raul P.
Oswaldo Raul P.
Boca Raton, FL

Excelente lo mejor ayuda a mi cabello a tener brillo intenso no causa caspa su precio es accesiblesu aroma perdura y la mejor marca que existe al instante sentirás tu cabello más suave y sedoso , te lo recomiendo
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Comstock Park, MI

This product I tried on a whim. Wanted something more natural to help my hair grow. It smells awesome, works awesome, and helped kick my hair into grow mode. Very healthy feeling when I was using this product.
Jacy B.
Jacy B.
Waterloo, IA

This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky and keeps my color looking fresh.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Salt Lake City, UT

megusto mucho cuando trate este producto me dega el pelo muy vbriyoso y limpio
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Wilmington, NC

I use Wella Brilliance for colored hair shampoo (and conditioner) to keep my blonde from turning brassy. I have stuck with this product for the past year and a half because I love how it protects my hair's color, keeps it soft, and makes my hair smell AMAZING. If you're blonde, I HIGHLY recommend Wella Brilliance.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Racine, WI

Just bought the large bottle and LOVE IT! Smell is fantastic and leaves my hair feeling so soft and so shiny! I can go days between washes but literally look forward to my next shampoo because of this product!!!!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

I normally use Joico Violet Shampoo and Conditioner for color-treated hair, but thought I might try this. Is it comparable?

Join Now