BY WELLA

A lightweight color preserving shampoo Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps gently cleanse hair while hydrating & shielding it Leaves hair sleek & vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair see more...

jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I’ve used this on and off for a few years and i really like it. When i wash my hair with it, it definitely feels fresh and clean. The fragrance is pleasant. It reminds me of my salon, which i enjoy. I think it helps preserve my color and keeps my hair healthy.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really nice shampoo. What I was drawn to initially was the scent and then I continued to use it because it performed well. It worked well on my sometimes oily, sometimes dry scalp and lathered well. However, I won’t likely repurchase because I can get similar results for less money.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is very good shampoo, especially if you have color treated hair. The smell is nice.
Doesn’t weigh my hair down. I usually get mine at Ulta when the are having the buy two get one free. I would and have bought this more then once
Kay V.
North Wales , PA
I actually really liked this shampoo. I bought it when it was on sale at Ulta. It has a pleasant smell and preserved the color in my hair comparably well to other color treatment shampoos. I would probably buy it again but I'm iffy about the price of it.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I love this so much that every time Ulta has a sale on liter sized shampoo and conditioners I buy two of each. I never want to run out. I love how it makes my hair feel, it smells great, and I think it helps to protect my color.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Was not my favorite. A new hair dresser recommended this when I first got my hair done from her and I've used way better products. My hair didn't really even feel that soft or smell nice after. My hair still felt very dry and for the price I would not buy it again.
Caitlyn S.
Maplewood, MN
I recently colored my hair red, with the warning from everybody that it's one of the colors that fades fastest. Not wanting that to happen, I headed to my nearest Ulta – and the hair department recommended this shampoo. Not only does it smell AMAZING (like seriously... can this be made into a perfume?!) but it locks in my color like none other and minimizes first-wash washout. Besides that, it smooths and conditions my hair perfectly. I'm obsessed!
Haleigh H.
Charleston, WV
This has a low price point as far as salon brands go. Its very moisturizing and smells amazing. It keeps my hair feeling soft, shiney, and manageable. Great for all hair types.
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
Good for anyone who hs fine hair, as it is not a heavy product. For anyone like me, however, who has massive amounts of hair, I'd look to get a sturdier product for daily use.
Laci R.
Smell=FANTASTIC!! I’m on my 2nd bottle of shampoo & conditioner and I’ll continue using because it’s THAT great