BY WELLA

Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair - For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology. - Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair see more...

Michele S.
coram, NY
Yet again another product I totally love the smell oh my God is just to die for and I'm the type of girl who loves shampoo that smells really good also got my hair very clean I personally never felt that it weighed my hair down although I know some of my friends felt that way but I have thick hair and like less volume
Sam C.
Greenwood
Finally a conditioner ment for thick course hair that actually penetrates the hair follicle and makes your hair silky soft!! And I bleach the crap out of my hair! So that's saying a lot haha but seriously this is an amazing mask that's at a very affordable price!
Ashley S.
I have been threw so many bottles of this I even have my friend girls using it only shampoo I use for color hair leaves the hair soft and bounce love wella products
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
My salon uses it on there clients. Its creamy and lathers really well. You don't have to use much. It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair really soft
Erika I.
Holly, MI
This shampoo first of all smells so good. It also makes my hair so soft and manageable. I always buy wells products for my hair whenever I get the chance too.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
I am in love with this Shampoo. It doesn't leave a residue like other do for me! It is the only brand that I will use on my color treated hair.
Brandi Y.
Clayton, NC
By far the best shampoo I have ever used.  It doesn't strip the hair, it's safe on colored hair -- and BEST of all... it smells AMAZING!!!!
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
My favorite shampoo of all time!! I always buy this when Ulta has their liter sale. It makes my coarse hair so soft and it smells so great!
mandy c.
This is a good shampoo with a pleasant smell, but it really didn't do anything special. It would be good for someone who has normal hair.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I just started to use this shampoo, it's very light and smells amazing! It lathers up real nice and I don't really need to used a lot.