BY WELLA

Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair - For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology. - Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Haley D.
New bern , NC
Love this shampoo! It has a great lather and exceptional quality. Only a little is needed for think medium length hair. Gives hair an irresistible shine and soft feel. Would definitely recommend, very satisfied!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this shampoo, I am not fond of the conditioner but this shampoo is amazing. The smell of it alone is a reason to purchase, it is wonderful and leaves your hair feeling clean with no residue left behind.
Jenna G.
Parker, CO
The smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel great. The only downside is the sulfates but honestly for a shampoo that is professional it's hard to find sulfate free .
Nicole F.
I purchased this shampoo based off of a recommendation I received from a girl who I met with beautifully silky-looking hair. She thanked her Wella products for it. My hair is thick, and often dries frizzy (not curly) unless I blow-dry it. This formula is made for coarse hair, which is great, because I don't need added volume like many shampoos/conditioners offer. It cleans my hair wonderfully, and this along with the accompanying conditioner, leave my hair super smooth and healthy-looking. LOVE!
Debra J.
This shampoo really does an amazing job cleaning your hair and not drying it out. Theres no buildup from the shampoo or conditioner and it keeps my colored hair safe.
Selena L.
Austin , TX
Since I went to cosmetology school(grad. 2014) I have used this shampoo since then. It keeps my color brilliant and it smells good. Its made just fir my coarse hair!! My hair is so thick and wavy. I use this every 2-3 days and flat iron my hair. Amazing!! Especially with my Red hair..keeps it looking great.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
This shampoo was recommended by my stylist! (He is a brand ambassador for the company) nevertheless, I trust him with my dry and coarse hair. This shampoo changed my hair forever, I usually don't shampoo it everyday - but getting extra oomph and moisture is always a good thing. It also made my hair bouncy, shiny and my color got locked-in for a while.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've used this as I recently started coloring my hair again. It definitely lives up to the name, as my hair has never been shinier! I have coarse thick hair, and this lathers up perfectly, while leaving my hair feeling clean yet not stripped of its oils. Satisfied!
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
I just recently tried this shampoo at the beginning of the year and must same, I'm impressed. The smell is amazing and really works with my coarse hair. I can even smell the shampoo after I've blow dried and flat ironed my hair. May hair never appears greasy and always look healthy after I've used this shampoo.
Michele S.
coram, NY
Yet again another product I totally love the smell oh my God is just to die for and I'm the type of girl who loves shampoo that smells really good also got my hair very clean I personally never felt that it weighed my hair down although I know some of my friends felt that way but I have thick hair and like less volume