BY WELLA

Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair - For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology. - Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Natalie J.
Review for: Wella Brilliance Shampoo For Coarse Hair more...
Best smelling shampoo I've ever tried :) i really hope they never change the formula, this has nevet made my hair greasy or too soft where it becomes static-y. Best part is it's priced right.
Jenna K.
I love Wella! The brilliance shampoo and conditioner are so great for my color treated hair! Not only do they smell great but they aren't heavy products! They make my hair feel soft and without an icky residue!
Laura L.
Torrington, CT
Smells great and it made my hair very soft. I have curly hair and it's hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner that leaves mg hair soft and detangled so it curls quickly and without diffusing but this one did the trick! Doesn't leave residue in my hair which was awesome as well!
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
I give it 2 stars because I like the smell, but as far as the product, my scalp does not like this shampoo at all! The first time I started using it, my head started to itch like crazy and I noticed a lot of small bumps in my scalp! I got so scared because I never had that kind of reaction from a shampoo.
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
I first had an application of this product at a salon, when I had my hair bleached for the first time in years. It definitely helped with the damage. I haven't found another shampoo that smelled this good, and worked to tame the frizz as much as this did. This shampoo and conditioner were both blessings!
Farah J.
My aunt is a hair dresser and she recommended I use this since when i first began coloring my hair. I recently started using it again and it was great in the beginning but I think it's starting to lose its wonderful shine it once had. I bought the huge bottles since ULTA had a great price on it.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
I bought this when Ulta, was having their liter sale a few months ago and I would not repurchase. Says that it is for curly coarse hair and is moisturizing. It did make my hair very shined but made it feel very dry and like straw. I also did not care for the smell.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this is hands down my favorite shampoo! i not only have colored hair but i also get keratin treatments every 6-9 weeks and this shampoo is great for both. it's made with vitamin e which enhances coarse, colored hair leaving it super smooth and soft as well as protecting the keratin. some say it's too expensive but i honestly only wash my hair maybe 1-2 times every 2 weeks so i don't have to repurchase the product very much (some might turn their noses up and say it's gross but it works for me!) i definitely have noticed positive changes in my hair ever since i switched to this product which was recommended by my hair stylist! and of course one of the best perks of this product, is that it smells AMAZING! i also use the conditioner. if you have colored hair and are looking for a great product, i highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner! you won't regret it! trust me! :)
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
This stuff is amazing! Bought on the recommendation of my stylist for my hair that was going through multiple colors. It kept the colors vibrant a lot longer than with my normal shampoo. I've bought this over and over again to help with the many colors I use on my hair
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
This is my favorite shampoo of all time gets my hair nice and clean and also leaves it very soft. It's good for oily hair and there is not really a strong scent overall I have used this brand for 5 years now