Hair CareHair ProductsShampooWella
Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair

WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair

by Wella

Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner for Coarse Coloured Hair is a rich conditioning rinse for thick, coloured hair. This professional hair product works to deeply hydrate and nourish hair, leaving it smooth and soft. Luxurious ingredients such as diamond dust leave a radiant, brilliant shine. Hair is vibrant and beautiful. Tip: Use in conjunction with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse Coloured Hair.

This one, helps me with the hair loss?
Is this good for long term use? I have blonde balayage ombré and was wondering if I should use this from Ulta beauty?
Im very intrigued from photos I see from posts of using wells products but never have used them. Are they worth the hype? What are some of the most promising wella products for dry coarse hair and highlighted hair ?
Start your review of WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair uploaded by Kris L.
This cleanses and lather well for a shampoo. It foams up nicely and my scalp and hair feel clean. It does tangle up my hair but that's what conditioner is for. The smell is not my favorite, it's a strong perfume scent.
Loretta O.
Ronkonkoma, NY
WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair uploaded by Loretta O.
I immediately felt a difference in my hair when applying this in the shower. My hair is brightfully colored, and has been becoming more curly as I get older, so I went with the coarse shampoo. So glad I did. It was the first time I felt my hair truly moisturized while shampooing. Light fragrance. did pull out some color but I believe that is because my colorist didn’t get all the color out when I went to her last week. Very happy how my hair turned out! I followed it up with the WELLA Brilliance Conditioner for normal hair and felt that was the right choice since my roots tend to get VERY oils very quickly. My hair feels clean, light and healthy! Which after doing vibrant coloring is all anyone can ask for!!!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I’m in Love with Joico! This is great for my dry, sometimes frizzy hair, and color treated hair. I love it better than other brands for coarse hair. It helps dry and coarse hair. I’d buy again.
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair uploaded by Susan L.
WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair uploaded by Susan L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo extends the life of my color . Gives me soft shiny managable hair and smells amazing . I use the 3 step shampoo conditioner and hair Mask and absolutely love the results I'm left with.
Lexx C.
Vancouver , BC
This shampoo was great for my colour treated hair. I found it not overly drying and my hair was able to get back the shine I was missing, bonus... helped my colour stay longer too!
Cari B.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This product over all was very nice. It smelled very good. Made my hair feel good and well hydrated! I would like to see more options of fragrance and packaging could be a different color!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't have colored hair but I do have coarse hair and this works to smooth out my crazy flyaways without leaving any greasy residue.
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
Love the smell of this shampoo not too strong and overwhelming. Makes my hair soft and manageable. Helps slightly with my dryness and frizz.
Summer J.
Great shampoo for the ones who have colored hair there are so many brands you just have to find the one that works with your hair and wella does an amazing job on my hair I use this now and will buy again
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I absolutely could die for the smell. It leaves my coarse thick hair feeling manageable and doesn’t leave a greasy buildup like residue like a lot of brands do to me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie H.
WILLIAMSTOWN , WV
il y a 2 ans
Ana C. il y a un an
Existe para cabelos finos/normais e normais/grossos. Não existe só um tipo. Quando for comprar peça ajuda á colaboradora
Adriana G.
Madrid
il y a 3 ans
I’m in love with this shampoo WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair but I’m looking for another similar... I’ve been using this one for 3 months, and I think if I use the same shampoo all the time, the effect is not the same as the beginning.. so, I’m looking for another good option to use both shampoos, 1 week this one - 1 week the other one. Please, give me recommendations! 🙏🏼
Ana C. il y a un an
Quando não uso este shampoo uso o da Lóreal Professionnel serie expert vitamino color. É um pouco mais barato mas as caraterísticas são as mesmas