BY WELLA

Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner for Coarse Coloured Hair is a rich conditioning rinse for thick, coloured hair. This professional hair product works to deeply hydrate and nourish hair, leaving it smooth and soft. Luxurious ingredients such as diamond dust leave a radiant, brilliant shine. Hair is vibrant and beautiful. Tip: Use in conjunction with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse Coloured Hair.

• I have very coarse hair, but it is not colored. Is this a...3 Answers
  • Does his stuff stop working on your hair at any point? I ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for coarse hair? I need something...2 Answers
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
My absolute favorite hair shampoo yet. This is the best smelling shampoos I have tried and it stays in your hair for a good couple days. It also make my hair vibrant in color and silky smooth.It does a great job getting my hair cleaned but it doesnt give me that super squeeky clean feel like some brands in the past have. So it cleans just perfect and doesnt strip the oils to the max.
Amanda C.
I have a very oily scalp, coarse texture and dry, damaged ends from bleaching and coloring my hair every few months. This shampoo does a great job at locking in color for multiple washes as well as making my scalp feel clean. The colder you can handle the water with this, the better. It’ll keep your color fresh for a long time but not if you use hot water.
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
This. Stuff. Changed. My. Life.
I’ve been coloring my hair FOREVER, and I’ve used every type of shampoo...but this one works the best. It always makes my hair feel lightweight and hydrated. I can’t explain the difference between this one and their Oil Reflections. It’s night and day.
Tray ✨.
I swear by this shampoo. It smells amazing and also locks in hair color. My hair color barely fades when I use this shampoo. It also makes my hair incredibly soft and silky, unlike any other shampoo that I’ve ever used! It’s my absolute favorite.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I absolutely could die for the smell. It leaves my coarse thick hair feeling manageable and doesn’t leave a greasy buildup like residue like a lot of brands do to me.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Amanda C.
This has a wonderful smell and does seem to prolong the color my hair has. It easily lathers and rinses out really easily. It doesn’t seem to make my hair feel greasy or frizzy. Would but this product again.
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
This is an excellent product if you're not picky about synthetic ingredients. It's less expensive because it's not ayurvedically-based, and it does an amazing job preserving color and adding shine. It's pretty affordable for a salon product and smells delicious and fruity! This is something I have used a lot in the past and stand behind the functionality. It leaves hair shiny, vibrant, and manageable.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I’m in Love with Joico! This is great for my dry, sometimes frizzy hair, and color treated hair. I love it better than other brands for coarse hair. It helps dry and coarse hair. I’d buy again.
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
Once again I love this product!! It really makes the color in my hair last! It smells so great and reminds me of the salon! Only downfall I would say is the price. It’s really pricey especially for this size bottle. If you have extra money for shampoo then buy this one!
Sara M.
muncie, indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very coarse hair, but it is not colored. Is this a good product anyway, or should I try something else to moisturizer my coarse locks?
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
How well does this work for coarse hair? I need something that won't dry my mess
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
Does his stuff stop working on your hair at any point? I hate having to switch up conditioners all the time
Adriana G.
Madrid
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m in love with this shampoo WELLA Brilliance Shampoo for Coarse, Colored Hair but I’m looking for another similar... I’ve been using this one for 3 months, and I think if I use the same shampoo all the time, the effect is not the same as the beginning.. so, I’m looking for another good option to use both shampoos, 1 week this one - 1 week the other one. Please, give me recommendations! 🙏🏼