BY WELLA

Wella professionals brilliance shampoo for coarse colored hair enhances brilliance of colored hair. This rich shampoo leaves coarse colored hair soft to the touch and irresistibly smooth. With diamond dust. Use: apply to damp hair and massage gently into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
Love wells products. The smell is absolutely Amazing, nice consistency & very well priced. It didn't give my hair MUCH MOISURE AS I WAS HOPING FOR. It gives you a nice sudsy lather. Definitely satisfied!
Royshunda W.
I love it. Leaves my hair feeling healthy moisturized and still clean. I think it is good for dry scalp as it does add moisture. The scent isnt the greatest as i like fruity and sweet scents.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
I searched for months for a shampoo/conditioner combo that didn't leave my hair looking oily after the first day. This one does the job! The scent is also amazing.
Briana K.
Alexandria, VA
Best shampoo ever. Started using this recently and will never go back to Pantene again! I recommend this for any one with damaged hair!
ashley h.
Fort Myers, FL
I have very coarse hair that is also treated! I love the way my hair feels and smells after I used this product!
Kathleen I.
San jose, CA
The smell of Wella products is AMAZING! Smells like you just walked out of the salon. The products, as the price tag denotes, are salon quality. My hair dresser uses Wella and recommends them. My hair is color treated AND coarse and Wella treats it very nicely. I would highly recommend if you're willing to spend the extra money!
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
This is the one for me. so far, it's been the best at moisturizing my hair and helping to control frizz. I love the scent. It's gentle on the color process that I shell out big bucks for.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This shampoo ticks all the boxes for me. Perfect for course hair like mine. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It definitely worth the higher price tag. The scent is great and last a day after using it.
shana r.
Douglassville, PA
This is a wonderful smelling Shampoo and does help my colored hair last longer. My hair feels great and always has a wonderful shine. This is a great shampoo and I would recommend this product.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
This shampoo is bomb! I love that it doesn't weigh my hair down and makes it feel so soft. I love wella products!