BY WELLA

Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo for Fine to Normal Colored Hair is a weightless shampoo enriched with diamond dust and will hydrate your hair and enhance your color leaving your with a soft and smooth feel, a stunning shine, and gives you manageability. see more...

• Does anyone know if this shampoo is silicone free? 1 Answers
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Favorite shampoo for my red color treated hair. Smells amazing, price is not extreme for a higher end hair care and definitely makes my color last longer. Red fades quickly and I've notice a difference in my dyes lasting power when switching to this.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I hated this shampoo. Even though it is supposed to be for fine hair, it was awful on mine. It dried it out, made it feel rough and damaged, and made my split ends even more noticeable. I will not buy again!
Emily W.
My hair stylist used this on my hair and I ordered it immediately! This saves my hair color from leaving so amazing! It makes my hair so sofftttt and clean, not stripped. It smells so good as well! Have recommended!!
Rachel C.
Definitely helps to hold my color longer but doesn't make my hair quite as soft and shiny as I would like. I did get it for a great price during the liter sale at ulta though!
Nick S.
Great smell and my favorite shampoo for color treated hair and a shampoo that I can rely on for long periods of time no matter the state of my hair, the scent is a nice fragrance that I simply can not explain
Ann Marie B.
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair soft and manageable. My hair is also shinier.
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
I have very fine hair and this leaves it looking and feeling thicker. Therese always a lovely shine to my hair after using this product and I think it's ideal to use after colouring. I would recommend it and repurchase.
Julia A.
Vienna
Does anyone know if this shampoo is silicone free?