BY WELLA

Light formula shampoo hydrates and enhances color-treated hair. Hair is left soft, manageable and glossy. liquid crystal technology helps protect color's vividness and boosts shine made with diamond dust for color-treated hair for fine to normal hair 33.8 oz. Imported. How to use: For daily use. Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My fri...2 Answers
  • What retail stores is this product available in?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this ...4 Answers
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS SHAMPOO!!! When my colorist used this on me, I instantly thought country apple lotion from Bed Bath and Body Works. Not sure if its protecting the color of my hair as well as the Pantene shampoo I've used previously but the smell is soooo good. It is more expensive than the regular shampoo you can buy at Target or Walmart. I bought this at CosmoProf but you need a beautician license there.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Springfield, MO
I tried this shampoo only because the salon had it in a package deal that was too good to pass up. I absolutely love it!! I have been spending a lot more on shampoo and could have been using Wella! My color (red-the hardest to keep) looks great and is @ 6 weeks old. I am so glad I got such an amazing deal on it but happier to have found an amazing product! Everyone with fine hair needs it.
darcilla.yang
darcilla.yang
Ham Lake, MN
I love this shampoo! This makes my hair feeling so soft and manageable! I tend to get an oily scalp very easily so I would always have to wash my hair the next day, but using this product has allowed me to skip out on shampooing for about 3 days max. I do have to admit though that I have to rotate my shampoo because eventually it stops working as well as it used to.
Audrey R.
I really like this shampoo when my stylist used it on me after getting my hair colored. I've used it for about a year and so has one of my close friends and oddly enough we both are having weird patches of hair thinning. I am not sure why we both are losing hair after using this product but it's kind of concerning.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
😍😍😍😍😍😍I Be So In Love With Shampoo it Smells Good If You Thin Or Course Hair This Shampoo Is For U And It Really Cleans Your hair Cause When I Was In Beauty school I use these in my clients and it got there hair Really Clean And The Conditioner That Goose With It Really Helps Your Hair From Getting Dirty So Fast
Sally G.
Sally G.
Rowland Heights, CA
I was introduced to this shampoo/conditioner pair by a friend because we both dye our hairs. I wash my hair maybe every other day and it still smells good. Also it doesn't leave my hair as drying after the wash. Watch it for this at Ulta it goes on sales and it's such a steal.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
God bless the smell of this product. It's wonderful! This is an all around great shampoo. It comes in a formula for Fine to Normal which is what I need and there's the same shampoo for coarse hair too which is great! I would recommend this shampoo for most anyone.
Bayside, NY
This is an amazing shampoo/conditioner combo! My scalp is sensitive and gets itchy easily, however this did not leave my hair feeling weighed down, however kept is moisturized, gave it volume and body, something my hair typically lacks. I highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the scent, love the lather. My stylist introduced Wella products to me. It's my go to shampoo. My hair is color treated with Wella color so it makes sense to use their products to keep my color from fading. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Cara B.
Cara B.
This is a must have for sensitive scalp and you need color protection. I use this and I have a very sensitive scalp and it's been such a relief to not have a itchy scalp. Plus it's great for color treated hair.
Bayside, NY
What retail stores is this product available in?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
Audrey R.
Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My friend and I both have used Wella and are experiencing thinning hair.