BY WELLA

Light formula shampoo hydrates and enhances color-treated hair. Hair is left soft, manageable and glossy. liquid crystal technology helps protect color's vividness and boosts shine made with diamond dust for color-treated hair for fine to normal hair 33.8 oz. Imported. How to use: For daily use. Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My f...2 Answers
  • What retail stores is this product available in?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does thi...4 Answers
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this shampoo smells. It keeps my color fresh for a long time as well. My only complaint is that my hair doesn’t feel as clean as it does when I use other shampoos. The price is reasonable and you can find it on sale a lot at Ulta.
Brittney T.
Washington , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine curly hair and well water. Last time I went to get my hair cut I asked for something for my hair type that would help with the well water. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I already can feel the difference in my hair! It's more manageable and feels so much healthier. Not to mention is smells amazing!
Stephanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best shampoos I've ever had, to me at least I had a great time. I do not dry my hair so much, I have it thin and with wicks and any shampoo I had scrub. After a few washes I noticed a lot of difference. It does not make much foam. You can get a wella dispenser in some hairdressing products store such as Flap that have champagne wella. I have not needed it at the moment since I prefer to take the dose myself but you have to be careful because it comes out fast. It smells wonderful. When I run out of all the creams and masks I have at home, I will buy the cream on the same line. I am very happy and also without sulfates, parabens and dyes. Great!!!
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved Wella. I went natural with my hair for about 7 years, and recently decided to dye it a deep violet color. I went back to Wella as soon as I dyed my hair and I love it. My hair maintains its purple color, the smell is amazing, and it doesn't dry out my hair. I have psoriasis on my scalp and it does not irritate it. I'll continue using this shampoo as long as I am dying my hair!
Jen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used drugstore shampoos but had recently colored my hair and wanted a better quality shampoo that enhanced my hair. This product gently cleanses without weighing down my hair. It also smells great and extended my washes in between (1-2 extra days and I can still smell the shampoo on day 3).

My hair type is thin and fine, I definitely see how much more body and volume my hair has after using this in combination with the conditioner and extra volume mousse. Not the cheapest option, but well worth the money as I've been pretty happy with the results so far.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love this shampoo! I always purchase it when it is on sale. I love how soft and clean it leaves my hair. A little goes a long way and i try to make it last as long as possible. I have thin, wavy hair and this shampoo works great for me. I use it every other day or every two days since i do not wash my hair daily.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this at the recommendation of my hair colorist. So far I'm liking it. It smells amazing and has a decent amount of lather. While it's not a miracle worker, it does a better job at prolonging my color than lots of other shampoos I've tried.
Brittany
Erie, PA
Highly recommend! I have been using this for years and is a staple in my hair care routine! It is the best smelling shampoo and lathers so well. I constantly am getting compliments on how good my hair smells when I walk by people. The smell lingers, it's great! I was first aware of this product by my local hair salon, they swear by it! Can't get enough!
Mckenzie L.
I haven't yet used this product by wella but I have used a bunch of their styling products and they are amazing!!! The smell is to die for! Everyone in the salon is always swooning over the smell and others love the hair color and how pigmented they are. I can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this amazing shampoo when I went to beauty school and they carried Wella products. I will never forget how amazing this shampoo smells; it would literally last all day on me. The shampoo and conditioner combined made my hair feel and look healthy as ever. This is a top favorite of mine.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
What retail stores is this product available in?
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
Audrey R.
Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My friend and I both have used Wella and are experiencing thinning hair.