BY WELLA

Light formula shampoo hydrates and enhances color-treated hair. Hair is left soft, manageable and glossy. liquid crystal technology helps protect color's vividness and boosts shine made with diamond dust for color-treated hair for fine to normal hair 33.8 oz. Imported. How to use: For daily use. Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My f...2 Answers
  • What retail stores is this product available in?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does thi...4 Answers
Melody C.
I watched a lot of reviews on YouTube and listened to many reviews of shampoos that would help maintain color processed hair. This one was one of the highest rated. The price was fairly reasonable, especially since you shouldn't wash your hair as much with Vivid hair colors. The smell is light and it is very gentle and effective! Did not leave my hair greasy at all.
Octavia M.
York
The smell of the shampoo is fantastic! I actually use the shampoo while on vacation at the beach and it helped to cleanse all of the salt water out of my hair with no problem. However at the time my hair was bright red it did pull a lot of the red color out. But for the way the actual product worked I’m giving this five stars.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
I’ve been using this shampoo and condition for a little over 3 years now. I can go about 4 days without having to wash my hair and it smells amazing. My scalp is super dry and it seems to do a great job with the dandruff every once in a while! Absolutely love this product
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
Ever wanted that fresh from the salon hair smell and was never able to get the same from the shampoo’s you’d buy? Look no further! This amazing smelling shampoo actually lasts and makes you feel like you just left the salon. Helps lock in the color and keeps shine!
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I love the way this shampoo smells. It keeps my color fresh for a long time as well. My only complaint is that my hair doesn’t feel as clean as it does when I use other shampoos. The price is reasonable and you can find it on sale a lot at Ulta.
Michele M.
My stylist recommended this brand. I have to say I haven’t noticed a big change in my hair since using this but the other shampoo that I use is head and shoulders so they’re two totally different things. I would recommend this to someone.
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I tried this WELLA Brilliance Shampoo & Conditioner Coarse Colored Hair,Liter Duo 33.8 oz product a while ago, but did not like it that much, it tried my hair and made loose this wavy-curly form of hair. To me, it workes averagly.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I bought this shampoo right after I just went from my natural brunette color to blonde all over. It was a drastic change and I knew that I needed to protect my hair from any damage. My hairdresser used this on my hair and recommended it to me. Ulta always has big hair product sales going on and this one is amazing! It smells so good and kept the color long lasting.
Bella G.
Naples
I have used this product on many clients and have used it on myself. This is an affordable shampoo that is amazing for color treated hair! If you want to lock in your color then you need to buy this.
Rebecca C.
Absolutely love this shampoo. I usually have at least 4 different shampoos in my rotation, but this is always one of them. The scent is great, and it gives my hair moisture and styling ease.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
What retail stores is this product available in?
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
Audrey R.
Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My friend and I both have used Wella and are experiencing thinning hair.