BY WELLA

Light formula shampoo hydrates and enhances color-treated hair. Hair is left soft, manageable and glossy. liquid crystal technology helps protect color's vividness and boosts shine made with diamond dust for color-treated hair for fine to normal hair 33.8 oz. Imported. How to use: For daily use. Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this produ...2 Answers
  • What retail stores is this product available in?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melody C.
I watched a lot of reviews on YouTube and listened to many reviews of shampoos that would help maintain color processed hair. This one was one of the highest rated. The price was fairly reasonable, especially since you shouldn't wash your hair as much with Vivid hair colors. The smell is light and it is very gentle and effective! Did not leave my hair greasy at all.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
My favorite shampoo. It smells amazing and cleans my hair without making it dry. It does the opposite. My hair feels so soft and moisturized. Most importantly it doesn’t leave a film on my hair even after long-term use like some salon lines do. Seriously, this stuff is amazing and I buy it in bulk when Ulta has it on sale.
Kirsten B.
Stratford, NY
Smells amazing, makes my hair feel healthy, and best of all is the first shampoo I've found that doesnt irritate my overly sensitive scalp! I spent years using baby shampoo or trying a bunch of different ones to see if anything was compatible, and a few years ago found this one from Wella and have never switched again
Ariel G.
Smyrna
If you have colored hair that’s fine this is the shampoo for you! It’s priced well for the quality on top of the volume of product you get. I’ve always had trouble finding the right colored shampoo for my hair due to it being fine and color treated. Someone recommended me this shampoo and I’ve been sold ever since. My hair has never felt better and plus it smells so good!
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
I really like this shampoo. It helps keep my hair healthy since it is fine, but dyed and highlighted. I will say that I don’t like the way it feels in my hair, also really knotty. It’s best to wash your hair twice in the shower before conditioning. The first wash get the oils and grime loosened up, but the second wash really foams and gets the rest out.
Emily D.
Windsor
My holy grail shampoo. I have tried so many high end and drug store shampoos in hopes of finding one that adds volume, soft and silky feel, and that keeps my hair healthy. This is amazing. Also I don't dye my hair so this works just as well on noncolored hair. Get this now, you won't regret it. I have very fine straight hair.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
I’ve been using this shampoo and condition for a little over 3 years now. I can go about 4 days without having to wash my hair and it smells amazing. My scalp is super dry and it seems to do a great job with the dandruff every once in a while! Absolutely love this product
Paige ..
This is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried! I LOVE the smell of this stuff- it’s so amazing and smells like you’re sitting in the salon. It does an amazing job cleaning and softening the hair as well- overall, this is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner!
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I love the way this shampoo smells. It keeps my color fresh for a long time as well. My only complaint is that my hair doesn’t feel as clean as it does when I use other shampoos. The price is reasonable and you can find it on sale a lot at Ulta.
Michele M.
My stylist recommended this brand. I have to say I haven’t noticed a big change in my hair since using this but the other shampoo that I use is head and shoulders so they’re two totally different things. I would recommend this to someone.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
What retail stores is this product available in?
Whitney W.
I've been looking for a new shampoo for quiet some time. Does this leave hair soft and detangled? I would like to find something I can buy at target.
Audrey R.
Has anyone else experienced hair thinning with this product? My friend and I both have used Wella and are experiencing thinning hair.
Kendall L.