Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL

by Wella

Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL

Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL. Does this work and smell the same as the prior version with diamond dust?
Is this a good shampoo?
Est-ce que le shampooing contient des paravents et des sulfate ?
Start your review of Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL!
How would you rate this product?
gabriela V.
Steenbergen
I have tried it and I liked it it cleaned good but it needed a conditioner to leave the hair soft. I didn't try the conditioner for it, maybe together would have pleased me better.
Jerilynn L.
This shampoo smells and feels great. I felt like it really helped my hair. I have extremely fine hair and the only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because I feel like it made my already oily hair, a little oilier.
Carla S.
Es shampoo me gusta por que es para cabellos tintura dos lo cual es bueno para mi por que hace que me duere mas mi tinte en el cabello
Bruna O.
Mijdrecht
I love it! Clean your hair without damaging. Especially if you have thin or curly hair that can get easily dry from shampoos, I am sure you will like it as well. Everytime I use this product I feel I just came from a professional deed treatment. Worth every penny!
Estelle G.
I love it!!!! It makes ur hair so soft, it smells so good! It last long! Everyone should use this! But not everyone can use this because its a little bit expensive
Nayra P.
Kampen
IN LOVE. Whenever I use it it makes my hair really clean and fresh again. My colored hair stays colored longer. but why I love most is that my hair smells like I’ve just came from the salon. Truly amazing. It is not cheap, I’ll admit. But if you want your hair to be taken care off I’d recommend you this product
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
My stylist uses this product on my hair and I LOVE IT! I have a combination scalp. It doesn't protect against oil for long, but It is better than the Paul Mitchell line. It is good for color-treated hair. It is a bit pricey, but I do like it. I prefer my Matrix over this product though.
Kristīne S.
Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Kristīne S.
I have been looking for a great colour protection for a while and I think I have finally found it. I have blond highlight so it's very important to me my hair doesn't turn yellow once the toner has washed out.
Krystina A.
Moriches, NY
Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Krystina A.
I got to test this for free and it’s amazing. This product makes my hair smell and feel amazing!! I recommend this for all friends and family
Nathália R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Nathália R.
Wella is a brand ultra professional. All the best hairstylist are using Wella. That one is for colored hair and I love it! Price is good, quality is great’!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bonnie P.
Gambrills, MD
il y a 7 mois
Sara G.
Fresno
il y a 2 ans
Nicole V. il y a un an
My hair is very color treated and heat styled on a daily basis. This shampoo and conditioner does make my hair feel soft. It’s not a miracle worker but I do notice that my hair doesn’t tangle as much and it smells amazing.
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, PA
il y a 2 ans
I usually use Wella Brilliance Shampoo 250mL and WELLA Brilliance Conditioner Recently, I have been experiencing dry scalp. What shampoo and conditioner can I try to bring my scalp more health and hydration?