Wella - BRILLIANCE mask fine / normal hair 500 ml uploaded by Daniele L.Wella - BRILLIANCE mask fine / normal hair 500 ml uploaded by Lūcija S.

BY WELLA

Mask fine to normal hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maxine L.
La Crosse, WI
Smells so good and leaves my hair smooth, shiny, managable, and everything else they claim this product would do! I am really impressed and would repurchase this again and again. A bit pricey but you don't use this everyday, so it will last a long time!
Alisha P.
I like this mask and the one for thick hair even though I have fine hair. Neither weigh it down. I’m not sure if I can tell the difference between and red and orange containers except for a slight change in smell.
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
*I actually have the wella brilliance mask for thick coarse hair*
Hair type: thick, coarse, dry, colored, damaged
Out of all the hair masks I've tried, I like this one the best! I have the huge 500 ml tub of it, and it's lasted me months now! A little REALLY goes a long way with this! I use this hair mask in two ways: 1) I use it as a normal hair mask, I wet my hair and then lather this mask in and leave it on for 30-40 minutes and wash it out. 2) I use it as a conditioner 2-3 times a week.
I have extremely dry, coarse hair naturally and it got even worse because I constantly color my hair. I won't say this mask makes my hair silky smooth, because I think my hair is just beyond total repair at this point lol, but it does help a LOT. I can definitely tell the difference in the softness and smoothness of my hair when I use this mask and when I don't. Would definitely recommend!!
Fernanda J.
I have fine hair and color it blonde so the damage is pretty bad but after using this product I noticed a huge difference! It makes my hair silky after I get out of the shower and even takes my friz when I let my hair air dry after applying it.
Danielle J.
Bedford
This stuff is AMAZING. It smells so good that I ask my stylist to put it in my hair each time. You also don't have to use a lot to cover all of your hair. Anything from Wella is great. It's a great brand and I support it 100%. Very satisfied customer right here!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I like this. It does make my hair feel soft and smooth but it doesn’t quite tame my hair as much as I’d like. I still use this. Along side another brand. My hair is color treated and bleached so I need as much tlc as I can on my hair. This would work great for normal hair.
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Smells amazing. And feels good and soft but once you wash it out i feel like it’s not much different than any other conditioner, i don’t feel a real difference when i use it so a bit disappointed.
Cheyanne D.
I LOVE this hair mask. First and foremost it smells like sweet tarts! Its amazingly moisturizing and is ok to use on color treated hair. It adds so much moisture to my hair and makes it look healthy and full of life. I would highly recommend this product tomy friends and family.
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
Having color processed hair, i'm constantly looking for her hair masks and deep conditioners. I've tried this and it did make my hair feel softer and look healthier after. A lot of times conditioners don't do what they claim to but Wella has quality products.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
my mother uses this mask for her colored curly hair and she loves it. it makes her hair soft and no knots found. it also falls out less and keeps the color there without fading. price is a little high but when purchased online you can find a decent price.