WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Sanjota P.WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Amy W.

BY WELLA

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner. see more...

• How much for this product and does it contains si... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in lo...2 Answers
  • I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and ...2 Answers
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Review for: Coarse 33.8-Ounce Conditioner more...
Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner For Thick And Coarse Colored Hair. One of my favorite hair products. Really good and would buy it again.
Vanessa D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Professionals To more...
By far the best conditioner I've ever used! It leaves my hair soft, shiny and bouncy. And it leaves my hair smelling fabulous!
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this conditioner it is very smooth and distributes well without needing much product . A little goes a long way
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
I prefer the coarse hair type but overall one of my favorite brands ever. Can't stress enough how amazing it smells.
Lexi W.
Review for: Coarse 33.8-Ounce Conditioner more...
We used to use this in beauty school and it was awesome! It even made ethnic hair soft and shiny! Great smelling too!
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Professionals To more...
Amazing for color treated hair-- doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. Helps keep the color vibrant!
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Courtney S.
This product Makes the hair soft and silky and doesn't make my hair oily like other conditioners
Paige F.
Garden City, MI
Love this! Smell great! Good for adding moisture back into the hair. Good for dry/damage hair.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Since the first time, I’ve been in love with this, I will never change my mind about this
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
Mi N.
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?
Vena S.
beni swef
How much for this product and does it contains silicone?