WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Annalisa H.WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Sanjota G.WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Amy W.

BY WELLA

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner. see more...

Samantha D.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell, the packaging, the results. I have NOTHING bad to say about this Wella product. It’s also super affordable. It’s definitely one of my go to’s!
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Wella Brilliance Conditioner for Fine/Normal Colored Hair, 33.8 oz more...
Gentle on fashion color great price and smells amazing! I would definitely buy again. I bought this as a shampoo conditioner two pack on Amazon for $26
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This has always been my favorite shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it keeps my colored hair looking fresh. A little goes a long way.
Krystal S.
Key West
I really wanted to love this conditioner. It really didn't do anything for the ends of my hair. It hasn't gotten any worse but not any better either.
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Review for: Coarse 33.8-Ounce Conditioner more...
Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner For Thick And Coarse Colored Hair. One of my favorite hair products. Really good and would buy it again.
Vanessa D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Professionals To more...
By far the best conditioner I've ever used! It leaves my hair soft, shiny and bouncy. And it leaves my hair smelling fabulous!
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this conditioner it is very smooth and distributes well without needing much product . A little goes a long way
KRISTEN C.
Smells AMAZING. Like a cherry jolly rancher, just an okay conditioner, not fantastic but better than drugstore buys.
Lexi W.
Review for: Coarse 33.8-Ounce Conditioner more...
We used to use this in beauty school and it was awesome! It even made ethnic hair soft and shiny! Great smelling too!
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
I prefer the coarse hair type but overall one of my favorite brands ever. Can't stress enough how amazing it smells.
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
Mi N.
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
How much for this product and does it contains silicone?