WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Sanjota P.WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Amy W.

BY WELLA

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner. see more...

Cheri R.
Review for: Professionals To more...
I can't live without this conditioner, I use it everyday on color treated blonde hair. I love the clean light scent and the shine. My hair is always tangle free and retains color very well. I also use the shampoo.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Review for: Coarse 33.8-Ounce Conditioner more...
I've been using this for a few months now and at first I loved it but lately my hair feels like straw. I think with the season change I might just need to switch it up, but I would buy this conditioner again.
Jayda K.
Review for: Professionals To more...
I overall like the conditioner, but I feel like the shampoo is better quality. I absolutely have to supplement the conditioner with a deep treatment every 3-4 washes to retain softness.
Whitney W.
Review for: Professionals To more...
I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves my hair silky soft and it is very easy to comb through once I have gotten out of the shower. By far the best conditioner I have ever tried
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
Not onlybdoes this smell so good you could eat it. It also make me feel like o have baby soft hair, which I thought would be impossible since my hair has been bleached so much.
Rhea R.
Moores Hill, IN
Review for: Professionals To more...
I will never stop using this conditioner. I have thin strands, but lots of hair and my hair tangles so easily, but not with this. Never weighs my hair down and doesn't make my hair oily like some conditioners do. It smells great too!
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Wella Brilliance Conditioner for Fine/Normal Colored Hair, 33.8 oz more...
I have used lots of color protection products and Brilliance is one of my favorites! It conditions but is lightweight and not greasy. It does a wonderful job keeping my red lowlights vibrant
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
I love this conditioner it works really well for my colored hair and Helps with product buildup which Is a big issue with my hair. I would highly recommend
Kylar O.
Perfect for the blonde babes or dyed hair in general to keep your hair beautiful, blonde , & healthy! I highly recommend to those who do their hair often
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This has always been my favorite shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it keeps my colored hair looking fresh. A little goes a long way.
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
Mi N.
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?
Vena S.
beni swef
How much for this product and does it contains silicone?