BY WELLA

A lightweight color preserving conditioner Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps tame unruly locks while hydrating & shielding hair Hair appears sleeker & more vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for fine to normal color-treated hair see more...

Briana J.
I didn't care for this conditioner very much at all. I didn't like the smell, formula, or results from it. I have super long and thick hair and the formula is very thin, so it took quite a bit of combing to get through the knots in my hair. I know I rinsed all of the conditioner out of my hair thoroughly, but it still felt as though there was a film over my hair and it made it almost greasy like. I would not purchase again.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Smells so sweet. Like candy. Works well for colored hair. Gives amazing shine. Not too heavy for all hair types. Great value for any size of the product. Definitely recommend with any Wella color application/service. Works well into hair. I swear I once saw it had ground up diamond dust or something in it.
Tammy B.
For being a professional product I thought it would be better. I had to use a lot of product to get the desired results, however it did work and it has a pleasant scent.
Brittney L.
This smells SO GOOD!

I have THICK black hair, and it does great. My hair actually smells like this conditioner when I'm done which I'm not use to. It also made it really soft.

It is great for the naturals out there.
Shanaya D.
Euless, TX
It’s a good conditioner to use for colored hair. It keeps the hair color from fading within a week or 2 and makes it last longer.
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
My absolute favorite conditioner! Smells AMAZING! Very long lasting. Affordable, Ulta coupons do work towards it as well
Michele S.
Coram, NY
Awesome product. Makes my hair feel and smell amazing! Softness and shine are noticeable and my hubby keeps smelling my hair! Lol