Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerWella
Brilliance Conditioner For Coarse Hair

Wella Brilliance Conditioner For Coarse Hair

by Wella

Brilliance Conditioner For Coarse Hair - For Color Treated Hair. Makes colored hair supple and soft while increasing shine with Liquid Crystal Technology. - Brilliance Conditioner For Coarse Hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Brilliance Conditioner For Coarse Hair!
Alexandra C.
South Elgin, IL
I was pleasantly surprised to find this at the store. I have course, thick hair and i've never found something that catered to my hair type. This is very moisturizing and smells great!
Denise A.
Corning, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this conditioner, makes my hair so soft, works better than anything else I've ever used, will keep on using Wella, clean scent, rinses easily
Autumn L.
Tolland, CT
Such a wonderful product. Wella is a great line to use. They have something for everyone. I have thin, dry hair that gets greasy if I go more than one day without washing it, but with Wella I can go two or three!
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This conditioner is pretty good. It still leaves my hair in tangles after but it leaves it nice and moisturized. It smells really good and it was a good price. I just wish it was a little more hydrating.

Looking for your answer?