WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Sanjota P.WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Amy W.

BY WELLA

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner. see more...

Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Professionals To more...
I wanted a great conditioner which makes my hair smooth and shiny. This is the first time I tried Wella and it is just OKAY! There is nothing great about this product. This does job like an ordinary conditioner with a high price. It is white in color, need to apply a lot of it to make hair soft.  It could have been much much much better compared to its price.  PS: I have long and black hair.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is just an OK conditioner. While it smells nice and works just fine, I prefer a thicker, more hydrating option - especially at this price point. Because of that, I won’t be repurchasing.
Michele G.
I love Wella products and their conditioner never disappoints! The product smells amazing and makes your hair feel extra moisturized without weighing it down! The conditioner is also a great formula for most hair types!
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I am obsessed with this conditioner! I am originally a Living Proof fanatic but I recently have been using the Wella Brilliance Conditioner and it has made my hair so soft and shiny! It is also super light so it doesn't weigh my hair down and it definitely does not make my hair greasy! It is an amazing conditioner!
Kourtney C.
This conditioner did not leave my hair feeling nourished, but stripped. My hair felt gross after using this and once it dried it did not get better. I only used this a couple times and could not continue to use it more.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing for my color treated hair. Holds color and helps the damage I have already done to it. I have thin damaged colored treated hair and it has been a life saver and hair saver. Have been using it for 2 months and will not change anytime soon. Best stuff ever!!!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This conditioner paired with the Wella shampoo left my hair looking and feeling soft, healthy, and beautiful. My hair color lasted with this product and looked vibrant when I was going to beauty school. The smell is one of a kind; I'm not picky when it comes to scents but this product is one of my top favorites.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Review for: Professionals To more...
I just started to use this conditioner, it's alright, i have to use a lot because it soaks in my hair and doesn't feel like I put any in my hair at all, I don't think I will buy it again for how fast I go through it and how expensive it is.
denise b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It truly works wonders. It receives 5 stars because it serves it's purpose amazingly. It detangles your hair & makes it soft to the touch. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has course, curly or easily knotted hair.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
This conditioner pairs well with the Wella Brilliance Shampoo. It smells great and makes your hair feel super silky. It tends to get pricey, but you can sometimes find it discounted at stores like TJ Maxx. I would definitely recommend!
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
Mi N.
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?
Vena S.
beni swef
How much for this product and does it contains silicone?