WELLA Brilliance Conditioner

by Wella

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner.

How much for this product and does it contains silicone?
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?
Start your review of WELLA Brilliance Conditioner!
Elise L.
Cincinnati, OH
This has been my absolute favorite conditioner for years. My hairdresser turned me onto it about seven years ago and I’ve never looked back. However, they recently changed the formulation and scent and it broke my heart. I’ve been using Redken since. Bring back my Wella Brilliance!
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
Pricey but you get what you pay for. Leaves hair conditioned, easy to de tangle, shiny and smelling great.
Erika K.
Grand Rapids, MN
The scent of this conditioner is so good! It works like a charm at both untangling and moisturizing mine and my daughters' hair. I will definitely repurchase!
Mekayla K.
I have a tub of this stuff and omg, I need more. My favorite ever! Smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair for awhile. Makes your hair so soft and feeling healthy! I love love love it and highly recommend. Specially if you have damaged hair like I have :)
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Annalisa H.
Gentle on fashion color great price and smells amazing! I would definitely buy again. I bought this as a shampoo conditioner two pack on Amazon for $26
Patricia S.
Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!! The smell is what got me to purchase it but I really like the way my hair feels after using it! I think everyone should try it!!! Did I mention it smells amazing? :)
Katee L.
West Point, UT
I have some crazy thick coarse, wavy, unruly frizzy hair and this conditioner does an amazing job at softening it, and making it easy to comb through. It helps tame this mane. I have purchased it a few times and will keep buying it. So satisfied. I highly recommend
Jennifer N.
Stow , OH
Very good conditioner. I buy the one for coarse hair because that’s what I have. I think it’s a good price point.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Love love love well brilliance shampoo and condition it does a great job on my hair and does not strip the color
Christine C.
yonkers ny
Highly recommend!! Has your hair feeling so healthy and smelling so good for days !! A little costly but sooo worth it !!!