WELLA Brilliance Conditioner uploaded by Amy W.

BY WELLA

Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce conditioner. Brilliance conditioner for coarse colored hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce conditioner. see more...

• I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in lo...2 Answers
  • I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and ...2 Answers
Jen M.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing for my color treated hair. Holds color and helps the damage I have already done to it. I have thin damaged colored treated hair and it has been a life saver and hair saver. Have been using it for 2 months and will not change anytime soon. Best stuff ever!!!
Patty S.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!! The smell is what got me to purchase it but I really like the way my hair feels after using it! I think everyone should try it!!! Did I mention it smells amazing? :)
Cara B.
Cara B.
This conditioner does not condition the way I expect a conditioner to work, although I love the shampoo I do not recommend the conditioner. I can't glide my brush through my hair after conditioning. Failed product.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wella products are amazing. I especially love this shampoo & conditioner. Living with hard water can further damaged your color treated hair terribly. This line has come to my rescue!
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used to use this in beauty school and it was awesome! It even made ethnic hair soft and shiny! Great smelling too!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I am obsessed with this conditioner! I am originally a Living Proof fanatic but I recently have been using the Wella Brilliance Conditioner and it has made my hair so soft and shiny! It is also super light so it doesn't weigh my hair down and it definitely does not make my hair greasy! It is an amazing conditioner!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used drugstore conditioners but had recently colored my hair and wanted a better quality conditioner that enhanced my hair. This product conditions without weighing down my hair. It also smells great and extended my washes in between (1-2 extra days and I can still smell it on day 3).

My hair type is thin and fine, I definitely see how much more body and volume my hair has after using this in combination with the shampoo and extra volume mousse. Not the cheapest option, but well worth the money as I've been pretty happy with the results so far.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner paired with the Wella shampoo left my hair looking and feeling soft, healthy, and beautiful. My hair color lasted with this product and looked vibrant when I was going to beauty school. The smell is one of a kind; I'm not picky when it comes to scents but this product is one of my top favorites.
denise b.
denise b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It truly works wonders. It receives 5 stars because it serves it's purpose amazingly. It detangles your hair & makes it soft to the touch. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has course, curly or easily knotted hair.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
This conditioner pairs well with the Wella Brilliance Shampoo. It smells great and makes your hair feel super silky. It tends to get pricey, but you can sometimes find it discounted at stores like TJ Maxx. I would definitely recommend!
Rileigh W.
Rileigh W.
Bargersville, IN
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and I am in love with the scent and the product. Is the conditioner similar to the shampoo and is it worth the price tag?
Mi N.
Mi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've known most Wella products to smell absolutely delicious and fruity. What scent does this one have?