Hair CareHair ColorHair Bleach & LightenersWella
Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder

Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder

Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener 14.1oz/400g

I need to know what the best hair bleach for light brown / already colored and bleached hair would be. I'm trying to go light but dont want to fry my hair like manic panic and cant afford 50.00 for a bleach and developer.?
I may be crazy, but I want to start doing my own hair at home. I’m a natural medium brown with a significant amount of grey and I’ve been getting full foils, some balayage and toned an ash blond shade for so many years now that I cannot imagine what my “real” hair looks like. I want to be able to touch up my own roots as needed and add brighter highlights and tone my hair as needed. What products do I need to accomplish all of this at home (I have a very capable assistant)?
Does anyone tone after using this? Is it necessary?
Start your review of Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder!
Enkie T.
Bay Point, CA
Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder uploaded by Enkie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This bleach works great!! I always buy this to go platinum blonde at home! Great price for the amount it comes and lasts long!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
I always go back to this bleach when I try out others. It lifts well and fast compared to other brands. I know wella is sold in beauty stores like Sally's, but the ones sold in there do not compare to this. It's of course only sold in salons so it's definitely better. I love the antiyellowing properties to help with brassiness. It comes in small packets too if you don't want the large size.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
My hair stylist uses this on my hair and it is very good. Easy to use and doesn't damage as much as other bleach products can.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
This is my favorite powder bleach product to use when lightening hair to be specifically shades of blonde. While you can get away with Wella's Color Charm line's bleach powder with excellent results, this stuff gives going blonde that extra oomph!
Nikolle B.
Holland, MI
Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder uploaded by Nikolle B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this online, pretty skeptical. My hair runs dark, so I thought I would need a lot. Just dyed my hair twice and got a nice shade of blonde. You have to tone afterwards but its a tub that's sealed inside ..worth the price
Kimberly J.
Rome, NY
Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder uploaded by Kimberly J.
My favorite bleach so far! Great multi tonal product. I've used it with 20 and 40 vol. Doesn't disappoint.
Catherine F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I always buy the brand to bleach my hair. It works great you just have to be careful and measure everything right. So you don’t cause yourself a chemical burn
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
I’m a professional hairdresser with 10+ years experience in haircolor services. I Love using this on all of my clients. It lifts better than any other brand I’ve used and with minimal damage if used correctly.
Yhoselyne M.
Review for: 28.2 Oz
Recomiendo micho este bote para poder extraer los pigmentos del cabello ya sea que quieras cambiar a rubia este es el mejor polvo de colorante y económico
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
I normally get my hair done professionally but every once in a while I do lighten some spots of my hair. I almost always use everything wella... it always turns out good and I always get that beach blonde I’m looking for!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe B.
Anaheim, CA
il y a un an
How well does Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder work at taking the yellow/orange shades compared to other products? I've never lightened my hair before, but with quarantine going on I figure this would be a good time to experiment.
Miah W. il y a un an
It works very well as long as you do your research and match it with the right developer and leave it for the right amount of time, depending on your hair colour already and if it’s your natural hair your applying it to :)
oje A.
london
il y a un an
Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Hair Lightener Powder ? Where in UK can my followers buy this product
Brooke H. il y a un an
They can get it off of amazon or even Sally’s beauty.
Kara W.
Pensacola, FL
il y a 2 ans
Anyone have issues with hair loss from using Wella Blondor Lightening Blondor 14.1oz? I haven’t used in a long while due to hair falling out in nape. Didn’t process too long or have too much product. #hairlove #blondes
Nadine D. il y a 2 ans