Wella Blondor Lightening Blondor 14.1oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Wella Blondor Lightening Blondor 14.1oz uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY WELLA BLONDOR #23 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

• How do you recommend to you use it? 1 Answers
  • It is this a really good lightener? 1 Answers
  • What would happen if you used this product on red or brow...1 Answers
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
One of my top 2 favorite lighteners! Lightener has blue tones to help remove the brassiness as it lightens & you can definitely customize the ration and mix to your liking. Always left with a beautiful blonde!!
Ciara H.
Bowling Green
I love this stuff! I’ve been using it for years and wouldn’t change unless I had to. It doesn’t leave hair brassy and is gentler on your hair than most bleaches.
Kaley M.
Parker City
One of the ONLY bleaches that works on my hair. It truly does remove the brassy yellow colors a lot of bleach doesn't. I'm platinum blonde and I use this as well as a wella toner (t18) on my hair.
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This product was really great! My hair didn't feel as bad afterwards. You can tell its a good quality product.
Decent R.
Ottawa
My hair is very brassy and takes alot to get it to the whitish platinum colour Love! This does the trick and leaves it light and shiny and the lift is to die for
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My stylist uses Wella products exclusively and I could not be happier with the results. Blonde is a difficult color to achieve and maintain and I constantly get compliments on my color as well as the overall quality of my hair. I definitely recommend Wella products!
Eliska V.
Lossiemouth
Best bleach powder to make the hair really white. I hate yellow and brassy tones in my hair and tried a lot different types of bleach but blondor is definitely the nest so far. Leave my hair white and so blonde. Doesn’t damage my hair either. I would definitely recommend to others
Daphne W.
Absolutely love Blondor and have been using it for years!! It does a fabulous job of getting the color out and turning your color to blonde.
Colleen K.
Westerville, OH
This stuff is great! This is now the only stuff I use for my balayage. It's always consistent for me and I'm honestly super impressed with it. I ALWAYS recommend Wella!
Adriana B.
I like a lot in a short time, it is perfect and does not damage the hair. I highly recommend it
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I've used many different lightening powders, quick blue I know is the most popular but I have to do many applications to lift my hair to almost white. It also is super damaging. So my question is this lightening powder your favorite if so, why and what others do you have to compare it to? And two, what toner do you use to get your personal desired result?
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
It is this a really good lightener?
Ciara W.
Tualatin, OR
What would happen if you used this product on red or brown hair?
Holly W.
Buffalo, NY
Will this leave your hair with purple tint? Does Wella carry ash toners?
Paula R.
Is this a good lightener? I have blonde hair but I want it like more shiny and brighter?