Wella Blondor Lightening Blondor 14.1oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Wella Blondor Lightening Blondor 14.1oz uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY WELLA BLONDOR #24 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

• How do you recommend to you use it? 1 Answers
  • It is this a really good lightener? 1 Answers
  • What would happen if you used this product on red or brow...1 Answers
Lex S.
I always dye my hair at home and have had highlights for about 7 years. This is a wonderful bleaching product and their anti-yellow formula is great. It does dry hair out ALOT as any bleach would so I have to buy alot of repairing hair masks, but the after-math is beautiful silky blonde.
Rebekah C.
Cedar Park , TX
I’m a stylist and we use this at my salon. I do like this lightener, I feel it’s pretty straight forward and works well! It’s more gentle and take a little longer to lift. I like using this on my level 7-9 blondes!
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
I love Blondor!!! It's what I use to keep my hair so blonde and brass free. I have never experienced brass or any undesirable colors with it. It lifts so beautifully and it is not nearly as harsh as most lighteners. Fast acting and worth the money. I could not rave enough about this product!
Kathleen D.
Bronx, NY
I went to the salon to get my hair bleached and i noticed the result was very orange as if the bleach they used wasent working. So i took matters into my own hands and got this bleach and i Loveeee. gave me the perfect blonde i didint even have to tone
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My stylist uses Wella products exclusively and I could not be happier with the results. Blonde is a difficult color to achieve and maintain and I constantly get compliments on my color as well as the overall quality of my hair. I definitely recommend Wella products!
Katie F.
As a licensed professional, Wella Blondor is always my go to! I feel comfortable and confident with this product. it lightens beautifully and quickly while not being more harsh than is necessary for a hair lightener.
Leticia Y.
Modesto, CA
I'am a licensed cosmetologist and this is one of the best lightning powders around! I love how it is on the blue side to help cancel out orange tones. Lightens fasts. I Know i can always count on this product to achieve beautiful results.
Mayra V.
I'm a licensed cosmetologist, and this is one of my favorite bleaches to use. Really lift up hair to a very nice blonde eliminates brassy tones. Will recommend and continue to buy.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Amazing!!! Love this product helped me achieve the blonde I've always wanted!!! It has blue tones so it helped cancel out the Orange. Which isn't always easy to do!!
Colleen K.
Westerville, OH
This stuff is great! This is now the only stuff I use for my balayage. It's always consistent for me and I'm honestly super impressed with it. I ALWAYS recommend Wella!
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I've used many different lightening powders, quick blue I know is the most popular but I have to do many applications to lift my hair to almost white. It also is super damaging. So my question is this lightening powder your favorite if so, why and what others do you have to compare it to? And two, what toner do you use to get your personal desired result?
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
It is this a really good lightener?
Ciara W.
Tualatin, OR
What would happen if you used this product on red or brown hair?
Holly W.
Buffalo, NY
Will this leave your hair with purple tint? Does Wella carry ash toners?
Paula R.
Is this a good lightener? I have blonde hair but I want it like more shiny and brighter?