BY WELLA BLONDOR

Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to the salon to get my hair bleached and i noticed the result was very orange as if the bleach they used wasent working. So i took matters into my own hands and got this bleach and i Loveeee. gave me the perfect blonde i didint even have to tone
Katie F.
Katie F.
As a licensed professional, Wella Blondor is always my go to! I feel comfortable and confident with this product. it lightens beautifully and quickly while not being more harsh than is necessary for a hair lightener.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
I like a lot in a short time, it is perfect and does not damage the hair. I highly recommend it
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Blondor and have been using it for years!! It does a fabulous job of getting the color out and turning your color to blonde.
Used this in beauty school and it's absolutely my favorite lightner. And it doesn't make your hair feel dried out!!
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Westerville, OH
This stuff is great! This is now the only stuff I use for my balayage. It's always consistent for me and I'm honestly super impressed with it. I ALWAYS recommend Wella!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
I love Blondor!!! It's what I use to keep my hair so blonde and brass free. I have never experienced brass or any undesirable colors with it. It lifts so beautifully and it is not nearly as harsh as most lighteners. Fast acting and worth the money. I could not rave enough about this product!
Leticia Y.
Leticia Y.
Modesto, CA
I'am a licensed cosmetologist and this is one of the best lightning powders around! I love how it is on the blue side to help cancel out orange tones. Lightens fasts. I Know i can always count on this product to achieve beautiful results.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a licensed cosmetologist, and this is one of my favorite bleaches to use. Really lift up hair to a very nice blonde eliminates brassy tones. Will recommend and continue to buy.
Sheri s.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!! Love this product helped me achieve the blonde I've always wanted!!! It has blue tones so it helped cancel out the Orange. Which isn't always easy to do!!
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many different lightening powders, quick blue I know is the most popular but I have to do many applications to lift my hair to almost white. It also is super damaging. So my question is this lightening powder your favorite if so, why and what others do you have to compare it to? And two, what toner do you use to get your personal desired result?
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Portland
What would happen if you used this product on red or brown hair?
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this a really good lightener?
Dubrazka U.
Dubrazka U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you recommend to you use it?
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
I've used quick blue, and scruples highlighting system which tones lights and colors all in one step. My question is how is the quality of the hair after using this? I feel like with quick blue hair was damaged easier but with scruples the hair follicles was left in tack and less damaged