Wella Biotouch Extra Rich Nutrition Shampoo for Damaged Hair, 8.5 oz uploaded by Raquel L.

BY WELLA

Caitlin J.
Good product makes hair feel soft and silky without feeling oil leak. This is a good product to use if you have color treated hair. I’m not sure how it would be on non-color treated hair it might be a little oil leak since colored hair tends to be dryer
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
I consistently die my hair and I've been looking for the right product to help restore it and help it not feel so brittle and this for sure does the trick!!! I noticed a difference after like 2 uses!!!
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I've been trying a lot of hair damage treatments lately, and while this goes on smoothly, and it does make my hair fairly soft again, I find that it doesn't detangles as nicely as some other damage-proof shampoos/conditioners - which is a very important element, because combing wet hair can further damage hair that's unfortunately already so prone to breakage.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
The gentle yet effective lather is almost creamy, so it feels more moisturizing and coddling than other cleansers. And it is: Dimethicone smooths frizz and helps to seal in moisture, while silk (like, actual silk mixed into the formula) adds tons of softness and shine. And don't worry—the floral smell rinses away with the suds.
Estephania A.

As always we are exposed to too many complications in the day, sometimes I feel that even the air mistreat my hair! wella so I use to nourish hair and leave it shiny, healthy, radiant appearance ... My friends ask me what I use and I always recommend this product !!
Erin M.
South Milwaukee, WI
Made my hair feel dry and brittle. Not easy to rub through left my hair feeling frizzy and with the texture of wires. Would not recommend price isn't worth it only nice the is the packaging. I am very disappointed.
Ankita S.
I had a lot of breakage. My hair had become dull as if it has no nourishment at all. Tried everything on this earth. Then one of my friend suggested this shampoo and i have been happy with the results. Moreover you can see the result in 2 to 3 wash.
Meghan B.
Pascoag, RI
I absolutely love this! Wella has such amazing products! I change my hair color so often, so I don't have the healthiest hair, but you wouldn't even know because using theae products! Highly recommended!
Allison G.
Wells has some great hair care products! Worth the money and it really works. A little pricy but worth the money. The scent is great and lasts long.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Who doesn't love a product that makes your hair soft smooth and under control. No frizzy mess. No hair dryer needed here