BY WELLA

A shampoo to intensify permed & naturally curly hair Helps gently cleanse & hydrate hair Formulated with an Elasticity Complex Vitamin A & Olive Fruit Extract Provides maximum flexibility control & smoothness Curls appear healthy vigorous & naturally beautiful see more...

manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
This is a shampoo to spoil you curly hair. It foams up nicely and you don’t need too much. It’s on the expensive side but you get what you pay for it. It’s no super strong smell and gets you hair revived.
Stephanie  H.
Franklinville, NY
Not one of my favorite "oh, I can't love without it" products. I would say this is good for someone with a dry scalp, if your oily, leave it out of your wallet.
angelica s.
Seattle
It's a great shampoo itts affordable and it does the job however it's not vegan and I fell like a murderer whenever I don't use a product that is vegan
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Simplemte me encanta!!!! 💙💙💙
Es un producto mágico! Lo recomiendo me gusta probar con los shampoo y cuando probé este quede fascinada.
Shannon A.
I love this shampoo for my permed hair. Keeps the frizz down but gives enough volume and bounce to get a great look for the whole day.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
My daughter has very curly hair so I bought this product to see if it really works and how long it really lasts and so far very happy.
Nikauly B.
Me gusta el pelo riso lo adoro trato de llevarlo muchas veces asi. Y este shampoo es bueno, los productos wella son de calidad
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
It's so rare to find stuff like this for my hair! It doesn't weight it down an mY curls feel even better then ever!
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida
Este es el shampoopara mis hijas, para mantenerles los rizos hidratados y que su pelo este siempre brilloso