BY WELLA

A targeted treatment to pacify, relieve & invigorate sensitive scalp Developed with innovative Triple-Blend-Technology & lavish ingredients including Diamond Dust & Champagne Blended with reinforcing ingredients & antibacterial like Bamboo, Caffeine &... see more...

Ciara F.
Methuen, MA
Like my skin, my scalp is dry and flaky. I didn’t notice too much of a difference in my hair but this soothes my scalp like no other. It’s pricey but worth it if your scalp is sensitive to hair products! Would definitely buy this product again!
Emily T.
Clawson
This product is really great for those clients who have extremely sensitive scalps. It's also color safe so it's nice to do a mask treatment after a color process and not have to worry about color fading.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
A great treatment for sensitive itchy scalp. Dry skin cuz of winter? Is it effecting the health of your hair? Give this treatment a go a couple times a week, and you will be on your way to a much more comfortable and healthy scalp. Seems to add shine to the hair as well, bonus!
Tabatha E.
Ogden, UT
As someone who has the same recommend are you there once a week sometimes twice a week and it really helps when I put product in my hair everyday that can irritate my scalp I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a Sensitive Scalp
Naynay C.
Seattle, WA
I have a very sensitive scalp and I can't use any projects that have harmful stuff like sulphate sin then. This product was really great it made my scalp feel soothed and was pretty hydrating
Renee H.
Arlington, TX
This stuff works GREAT. My skin is very sensitive and it helps with my dandruff as well as my itching. Has a ok sent and does what it says. Idk about alternative options im a wella girl!
Madelaine S.
after all the hair dying I've done, my scalp has become super sensitive. This treatment really helps out with keeping my scalp refreshed.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair looking. AWESOME for when your needing to go light but need your hair looking healthy
Marcia B.
Portland, ME
I like the well for sensitive scalps along with some of the other shampoos that they carry. I am careful about what I use on my hair
Erica T.
corcoran ca
Amazing product for the price. Something I always use especially after a dye touch up. Not to pricy so that's a plus