BY WELLA

A lightweight pacifying shampoo for sensitive scalp Contains energizing & antibacterial ingredients including caffeine, bamboo & menthol Helps soothe itching & nourish irritated scalps Leaves scalp calm, clean, protected & hair refreshed, conditioned Fragrance-free see more...

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love wella brand shampoo. Actually any Wella products because they are the best. I have a sensitive and sometimes dry scalp that this shampoo is gentle enough for. It’s a rather small bottle but I only use it twice a week.
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
I love well a. I use a lot of well a products from hair toner to dye to masks to shampoo and conditioner. I love well a and the brand as a while is so amazing. I love that the shampoo is so easy to find and so affordable and actually works.
Xen H.
I've used this shampoo before but i'm not really a fan because of the smell.. it's great for the hair but i love the smell of other shampoo.. the price is reasonable and i think it's a great product..
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
It does the job nicely. And it does not dry out my hair. Has a lavender scent, that is not overpowering. I find it works just like any ordinary shampoo. I find it to be good for sensitive scalp hair. I use it daily I recommend it for the family
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
Loved this. I bought this for my husband to try out. He has sensitive scalp. Works really well for him. He loves it. He uses it every other day. Has done him wonders.
Yohara H.
ideal for sensitive scalp; also it moisturizes and gives much brightness; if you are one of those people who can not tolerate this much chemical shampoo it is the ideal
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Es ideal para mi ya que tengo el cuero cabelludo sensible y no cualquier shampoo me sirve, este es muy bueno ya que cuida mi cuero cabelludo y me lo deja suave
Eva C.
Super expensive but one of the best shampoos I have ever used. My hair is naturally very oily and dry. But this stuff really adds shine and bounce to it.
Haydeli T.
San Antonio, TX
Me encanta este shampoo es perfecto para el cabello débil o quebradizo, lo revitaliza y le da un brillo especial, me encanta!
María E.
Very good product. I'm a fan of all the good hair products, provided they are very good, and this is one of them