BY WELLA

A lightweight pacifying shampoo for sensitive scalp Contains energizing & antibacterial ingredients including caffeine, bamboo & menthol Helps soothe itching & nourish irritated scalps Leaves scalp calm, clean, protected & hair refreshed, conditioned Fragrance-free see more...

Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Aspyn N.
This is perfect for color treated hair makes your hair feel very soft and smells amazing my husband absolutely loves the smell of it and I use on all of my clients lathers very well I would for sure by again and recommend it to any of my clients and very reasonable price
Alexandra C.
This shampoo is the bomb.Com. It seriously gets the job done, and don't get me started on how much dang product is in the bottle for a great price. Seriously love this, and smells reeaaallly good. 10/10 would recommend
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Wells balanced sensitive shampoo works magic on my hair. Lather is amazing but does not dry my hair out. My scalp is very sensitive to shampoos and conditioners and this one has no negative affects on my scalp or hair.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Wella is one of my favorite hair brands. Everything I have tried in their line worked nicely including this shampoo. It made my hair soft and manageable. I have to get more of their products soon.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
la marca wella a lo largo de los años a demostrado su interes y su capacidad de innovar para brindarnos los mejores productos de cuidado personal este producto es perfecto
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like this product, but I have found other products that work better for my hair. I have long dry hair so I need something that is a little more moisturizing.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
Rachel M.
Kuna, ID
Love love love this product. My hair felt amazing. I Will definitely be buying again and again. Love the brand cant wait to try some of their other products.
Racquel C.
I love this product it smells amazing plus it works very well in my hair it actually give my hair life... I love the packaging and it is easily to use.