Wella Balance Sensitive Shampoo 1000ml/33.8oz

by Wella

A lightweight pacifying shampoo for sensitive scalp Contains energizing & antibacterial ingredients including caffeine, bamboo & menthol Helps soothe itching & nourish irritated scalps Leaves scalp calm, clean, protected & hair refreshed, conditioned Fragrance-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Balance Sensitive Shampoo 1000ml/33.8oz!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoCincinnati , OH
3 years agoBranson, MO
I have an extremely sensitive scalp so finding a shampoo that isn't harsh can be rather difficult. I was extremely pleased with the amount of care that this shampoo used on my scalp. It left me completely flake free. I would definitely purchase it again.
2 years ago
This is perfect for color treated hair makes your hair feel very soft and smells amazing my husband absolutely loves the smell of it and I use on all of my clients lathers very well I would for sure by again and recommend it to any of my clients and very reasonable price
3 years agoHickory, NC
Wells balanced sensitive shampoo works magic on my hair. Lather is amazing but does not dry my hair out. My scalp is very sensitive to shampoos and conditioners and this one has no negative affects on my scalp or hair.
3 years agoSan Pedro, CA
Wella is one of my favorite hair brands. Everything I have tried in their line worked nicely including this shampoo. It made my hair soft and manageable. I have to get more of their products soon.
3 years agoZaraza,Guarico
la marca wella a lo largo de los años a demostrado su interes y su capacidad de innovar para brindarnos los mejores productos de cuidado personal este producto es perfecto
3 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I like this product, but I have found other products that work better for my hair. I have long dry hair so I need something that is a little more moisturizing.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
3 years agoKuna, ID
Love love love this product. My hair felt amazing. I Will definitely be buying again and again. Love the brand cant wait to try some of their other products.
2 years ago
I love this product it smells amazing plus it works very well in my hair it actually give my hair life... I love the packaging and it is easily to use.