BY WELLA

Curl Defining Cream 16 oz Nourish & Shine 4 oz Hair Nourishing Cream 4.5 oz Twist &Lock 4 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
When it comes to hair products you always want to use the best! Wella is an extremely trusted brand that's guarantee to do the job right! It's a little bit more expensive then your typical shampoo but a little bit goes a long way and your hair will love you!
Persia T.
I usually turn to this product when my hiar is feeling quite brittle and dull. This fixer upper is great for my dry scalp and goes on great. If your hair is feeling dry and not soft I definitely recommend it especially id you've used a lot of bleach
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you have slightly damaged hair, I️ highly recommend trying this. It’ll kick the funk and leave your hair looking and feeling great! I’ve used this on all hair types and everyone falls in love with it! It smells amazing as well.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
I can't speak to the effect of the shampoo in terms of restoring or moisturizing,, but I can say that its a very good cleanser and it has a very pleasant fragrance. Not 100% worth the price (it's pricey) but it's a good shampoo and I've used my second bottle now.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I love Wella so much. I always use their products. They are a little more expensive but it is worth it. It doesn't damage or dry out yiur hair and I feel a lot better using Wella over other salon brands.
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love the smell of this! My hair dresser recommended this for my thin damaged hair and omg it works! It really does! Every time I finish using it my hair feels alive!
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Age Restore Shampoo is a product that restores suppleness and mature thick hair, leaving it soft and liso.Yo honestly do not use because I have my personal brand but my mamalousa and really shiny hair is
ariagna d.
I love them, I love them, they are my favorite I recommend them, I always buy them are spectacular, I love their products, I like them as they smell.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Louie April S.
Goleta, CA
Perfect for processed hair and leaves it hydrated for a long period if time. It keeps my hair looking healthy and fresh clean.