BY WELLA

Age restore damage repair shampoo for coarse hair by Wella for unisex 33.8 ounce shampoo. Age restore damage repair shampoo for coarse hair was launched by the design house of Wella. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
courtney n.
Lexington, NC
My hair dresser used this on my hair and I fell in love with this shampoo and conditioner! It keeps my hair soft and shiny without having my hair oily because I have oily hair Wella Enriched Moisturizing Shampoo for Unisex
Erika L.
I really love wells products ! I think the quality is amazing and though sometimes it may seem a bit pricey , it lasts a long period of time because a little bit gets the job done and that's what I like !
jennifer j.
Florence, KY
Wella has a great selection of hair products from hair color to treating damaged frizz hair! They usually run great sales on their liter bottles, and they have pumps!
Taylor D.
this shampoo is really something to look forward to buying. the comparison of other shampoos, this one is unique. it is best for dry scalp because is moisture your scalp. its has a very nice scent and lathers rather well. i am not disappointed
Andrea P.
my hair is very thin and it helped a lot also against frizz and repair the suffering through the heat plate. I love this presentation I recommend last long if your hair needs life and hydration
Darlah S.
Princeton, WV
I did enjoy this product, the smell is wonderful, but this left my hair limp and greasy feeling. I would have to rinse many times using this product.
Olia K.
Shampoo has a good price and that’s all pluses in this product. It didn’t do anything with me hair. If I wash head be soap will be the same effect.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
I've always wanted to try this because my hair is so bipolar! It can be damaging and then weeks of using a product it can look amazing