BY WELLA

A rejuvenating treatment for coarse, mature hair Enriched with protective & strengthening antioxidants Helps revive hair & restore its vitality Hair appears suppler, sleeker & younger looking see more...

Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
This product is great for hair that is damaged. It restores the nice silky feel to your hair. It helps protect against dyeing damage and heat damage. Great price 5/5 stars.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
OK so I really enjoyed this mask since I have course thick hair I also have very curly hair and I feel that this helped with hydration. I I was really impressed with this mask I would totally buy it again and I hope that I receive some of the new Walla products on Influenster so I can review them
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I love this treatment because it's affordable and always leaves my hair soft and untangled. I would say it compares well with higher priced brands. It works well on all hair types although perfect for thick hair.
Stephanie S.
I love this I like to work it in my hair after I wash it and just sit and put either a plastic hair wrap or even a plastic bag would work I guess and just walk around the house do my cleaning and get stuff done leave it in for like 2 hours and it feels so good you could even leave it in for less but if you want any true deep conditioning I recommend an hour or two but I do that with any deep conditioner or hair mask
Everlyn G.

I really liked this cream bath .. I leave my hair soft and manageable very love their heavenly scent. Always use treatments to revitalize hair iron.
Megan K.
I'm a fan of this products consistency. But it doesn't smell very nice. Wish it had a better smell. Kind of old lady like:/
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
Feel like a lot of people don't recognize this brand it works amazing and feels amazing and you get a lot with the price
Kendal J.
Bellingham, WA
A great deep treatment I also like to use a tiny bit after I do a perm
Just to give it a little life and luster
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This makes my hair look and feel amazing. It is right on par with other more expensive brands and works great.
Virginia G.
excelente producto para el cabello descuidado ya que lo regenera y lo deja sedosa y brillante, lo recomiendo