BY WELLA

A rejuvenating treatment for coarse, mature hair Enriched with protective & strengthening antioxidants Helps revive hair & restore its vitality Hair appears suppler, sleeker & younger looking see more...

Stephanie S.
I love this I like to work it in my hair after I wash it and just sit and put either a plastic hair wrap or even a plastic bag would work I guess and just walk around the house do my cleaning and get stuff done leave it in for like 2 hours and it feels so good you could even leave it in for less but if you want any true deep conditioning I recommend an hour or two but I do that with any deep conditioner or hair mask
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this treatment because it's affordable and always leaves my hair soft and untangled. I would say it compares well with higher priced brands. It works well on all hair types although perfect for thick hair.
Cynthia H.
Canoga Park, CA
Feel like a lot of people don't recognize this brand it works amazing and feels amazing and you get a lot with the price
Kendal J.
Merrill, IA
A great deep treatment I also like to use a tiny bit after I do a perm
Just to give it a little life and luster
Virginia G.
houston, TX
excelente producto para el cabello descuidado ya que lo regenera y lo deja sedosa y brillante, lo recomiendo
Mylene C.
Esta marca é uma marca de ótima qualidade e está em alta nos mercados, já usei e está aprovado, recomendo!
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Yes this product is reviving like the bottle it works so good I absolutely love this product it's amazing
Lara B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good mask to use when your hair needs more hydration or when it is feeling dead or dry on the ends.
Rosynel A.

this great, leaves hair soft and very well indeed, packaging are not small or great good, I like.. cool j
Everlyn G.

I really liked this cream bath .. I leave my hair soft and manageable very love their heavenly scent. Always use treatments to revitalize hair iron.